Chapter 3: Don't Touch Porcelain

"We've walked back and forth three times along this road." The youngest Hero licked the fluff on his back, it shook off the snow on his back, and asked, "Sawyer, are you sure this is the right way?"

"Yeah." Sawyer glanced at the distance, and he lowered his head and sniffed: "I smell a bit of Huo Bei's breath, it should have passed here before."

"It's so big here, and Huo Bei is the best at concealing his whereabouts. It snowed heavily last night, so it's really not easy to find." Hero's fur is gray, and there is black back hair on his back. His wolf eyes look a bit cold, and he said as he walked past Sawyer: "But if we stay in place for too long, other predators will find us. Don't forget, this is not our territory yet."

Its voice is the same as its appearance, with a hint of coldness.

"Gano and Galle went to inspect other places." Sawyer glanced at the forest in the distance, and then turned his head to look at the way when he came. It said, "These two brothers are becoming more and more disobedient to orders. If this continues, Huo Bei will be the first to kill them when he comes back. It will not allow other wolves to covet its leadership position."

"That makes sense." Hero licked the blood stained on his fangs before it killed a deer, and the blood of the prey still remained on the fangs: "Gano and Galle's ambitions have begun to expand."

*

"I have been walking in the direction of my left paw." There are no landmarks here, and it is difficult to identify the direction, so Qi Chu walked in one direction, thinking that there must be no mistakes, but ended up walking back to the original point.

The wild deer carcasses lying on the ground seemed to be laughing at the disoriented husky.

"Aww-"

The howling of wolves in the forest was getting closer and closer, and Qi Chu became more and more nervous. He didn't want to encounter wolves at this time. Generally, in such a harsh environment, once encountering wolves, basically not one, but the whole group.

In fact, when he heard the howling of wolves, he also wanted to howl a little bit. This was purely blood instinct, but pity for life was obviously more important than instinct. Qi Chu kept his mouth tightly shut. He tentatively tried to determine where the sound came from, and then went in the opposite direction.

The sky is still covered with snow, which will cover the original paw prints. Qi Chu hides his figure in the snow a little clumsily. In the past few days, he has learned to walk on all fours, unlike when he first came here, with four paws walking separately.

He didn't dare to make too much noise, so as not to provoke other predators, but stepped on the soft snowdrift with his paws, trying to walk down the mountain, and soon Qi Chu stopped. He widened his eyes and looked at a predator that appeared in front of him. The gray and white fur of the opponent was extremely fluffy, and it looked a little fluffy.

What was different from its furry appearance was its eyes. The moment it found Qi Chu, its eyes became ferocious and fierce. It looked at Qi Chu with extreme vigilance, and put on an attacking posture all over its body.

Qi Chu just wanted to hide from the wolves, but he didn't expect to meet a hunting lynx on the way.

Qi Chu had seen videos of lynxes on video software before, and all of them were fluffy. The one in front of him probably lived in the wild and was a little thinner than the one in the video, but the fluffy fur made it look less ferocious.

But it is indeed a predator enough to kill a husky.

This lynx did not attack Qi Chu rashly, but its back was almost arched, it showed its fangs, and stared at Qi Chu, as if Qi Chu had the slightest intention to attack, it would rush over immediately.