Chapter 61

No matter where it is, the predators occupying the territory by the lake must be the top-level existence in the entire area. Huobei's wolves occupy the northern part of the lake, with the lake in front and the forest in the back. They can enter and defend, and they don't worry about prey.

Even in the severe winter season, when the number of prey decreases rapidly and the hunting success rate of wolves is not very high, its wolves can still fill their stomachs.

"What's this?" Huo Bei was just discussing with Sawyer where to set up an ambush during the subsequent reindeer migration, when he heard rustling sounds from the bushes, and turned his head to see that Qi Chu came back with a wild deer in his mouth.

His size meant that it would be a bit difficult to catch the wild deer, but it didn't prevent him from dragging the prey back and placing it in front of Huo Bei.

Since he made up his mind to become the wolf king's partner first, make the wolf king fall in love with him deeply, and then save his life, Qi Chu has to do his best to do this. If it doesn't work, just take a gamble to see if Huo Bei will believe that the male wolf is pregnant with a cub.

But these days, wolves who are as easy to be fooled as Galle are rare.

"Wild deer." Qi Chu leaned over and rubbed Huo Bei affectionately, wagging his big tail, squatting on the ground with a cute face, looking up at the Siberian wolf in front of him.

Huo Bei felt a little familiar with Qi Chu's well-behaved appearance. If he remembered correctly, he dug a hole in the wolf's den before and almost demolished the wolf's den. With such a cute and wagging tail, Huo Bei subconsciously felt a headache, and said, "Whose den did you demolish?"

Sawyer on the side suddenly furrowed and stared at Qi Chu.

Due to the history of house demolitions, even the tree next to Galle's nest was dug up for its roots, and even the underground snakes were destroyed, and even the nest was taken away. Seeing Qi Chu's innocent expression of not doing anything bad at this moment, Huo Bei felt that he should go back and look at the nest.

"No." Sure enough, Qi Chu shook his head, pushed the wild deer in front of Huo Bei again, wagged his tail and said, "I'll eat it for you."

He even followed Huo Bei's example, tore off the flesh of the wild deer, put it in front of Huo Bei, and showed his kindness to Huo Bei very graciously, raised his paw, and gently pushed Huo Bei.

Huo Bei: ...

It feels that the current Qichu is different from the previous one, but it can't tell what's different, anyway, it's even more abnormal.

Ever since Galle knew that there was a wolf cub in Qichu's belly, and that it belonged to Huo Bei, it got closer to Qichu, and from time to time it leaned up to stare at Qichu's belly. If Huo Bei's eyes were not too fierce, Galle probably wanted to stretch out his paws to touch Qichu's belly.

Until now, their wolf pack has not even had a female wolf, let alone a pup.

"You're going to be born soon?" Galle would only ask Qi Chu this question when Huo Bei was away, but they didn't avoid the other wolves. After all, everyone in the wolf pack knew about it except Huo Bei.

"It's coming soon." Qi Chu lay on the ground, licking her paws, basking in the sun comfortably: "Comfortable-"

Galle tilted his head. It and Gano's mother was killed by a brown bear while hunting in a snowy day. Before death, he gave Galle and Gano the prey he desperately brought back. Galle no longer remembered what his mother looked like, but he still remembered her breath.