Chapter 85

"Arnold's previous injury can be healed, and Gano's injury is much lighter than it, so there must be no problem." Qi Chu saw that Gary was taken away by Arnold, and Galle's tail drooped. Although it didn't say anything about Gano from the beginning to the end, even Qi Chu could see that Gary still cared about his brother very much.

Hearing Qi Chu's words, Galle flicked his tail in dissatisfaction, turned his head and walked to the side, saying, "I don't care."

Seeing this, Qi Chu raised his tone subconsciously and clicked his tongue softly.

The sky is really falling, and Galle's mouth is against it.

"If you want to talk about the whole pack of wolves, your mouth is the toughest." Qi Chu sighed.

Huo Bei, who was passing by, glanced at Galle. Although he didn't know what Qi Chu was talking about, it didn't sound like a good thing.

The Siberian wolf and Qi Chu slept together for a long time, and finally had some in-depth understanding of the husky beside him, not just on the surface.

Arnold went back to his old job and became a sled wolf. Ragano was very skilled at drawing, leaving a family of wolves under Huo Bei's temporary management. Huo Bei passed by a large group of defeated Siberian wolves. These wolves did not live well under the leadership of Tula. They were first beaten by Huo Bei, and then lost to poachers.

"Qiqi." Huo Bei looked at Qichu, and it said, "I think... maybe there are some things that need your help."

Qi Chu immediately pricked up his ears, looked at Huo Bei expectantly, looking forward to his mission, and then saw Huo Bei look away, raised his head and nodded slightly in the direction of the Arnold wolves, saying: "Take them to hunt, and then train their physical fitness."

Huo Bei has always followed through on this point. He will never let the wolves go hungry, but Qi Chu is full of energy. Giving the wolves to Qi Chu to train his physical strength can not only consume Qi Chu's physical energy, prevent him from digging holes in the middle of the night, but also let Qi Chu better understand the team fighting methods of the wolves.

And Huo Bei also wanted to see how far Qi Chu had grown.

"Let me go?" Qi Chu was stunned for a moment. He also thought about how to deal with this group of wolves. He thought that Huo Bei would hand it over to Sawyer. After all, Sawyer was the wolf king's deputy. Usually, when the wolf king was away, Sawyer would temporarily act as the wolf king, but Qi Chu didn't expect to hand it over to himself.

"Well." Huo Bei had Huo Bei's considerations, and it said: "Wolves look like wolves, don't let them continue to look dejected."

Qi Chu paused, then nodded and said, "Okay, I see."

It turned out that he was asked to lead the wolves to liven up, so that they could no longer be lethargic and wallow in failure. It was true that it was handed over to Qi Chu. The active atmosphere is the natural skill of huskies.

Huo Bei looked at Qi Chu with his head held high and full of confidence, and he faintly felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't find the problem for a while, so he could only do it temporarily.

"Huo Bei." Qi Chu seemed to have thought of something, he looked up at Huo Bei, leaned over and licked Huo Bei's neck, and said, "Leave it to me, don't worry!"

Huo Bei lowered his head, and lightly bit Qi Chu's mouth. His sharp fangs brushed against Qi Chu's sensitive nose. Qi Chu subconsciously wanted to shrink back, but Huo Bei was biting him, so he had no choice but to raise his paw reluctantly.