Chapter 72

Before Arnold met Huo Bei, he learned from other wolves that Huo Bei was a lone wolf who defeated the old wolf king and succeeded in ascending to the throne. In its impression, those who can do this are generally strong and extremely intelligent wild wolves.

But Huo Bei only takes up the aspect of being strong and strong. As for the matter of "extremely smart", Arnold once thought that Huo Bei was right, but the successive blows made Arnold doubt his own judgment, so that this time, Arnold was sure that Huo Bei must have some brain problems.

If there is no problem with the head, how can it believe the nonsense of that husky, no matter it is a dog or a wolf, what cannot be changed is that it is male, male!

How can a male conceive a cub, how can a male give birth to a cub, how can a male have a miscarriage!

"Let me tell you, this is definitely a conspiracy. Do you understand that it's a conspiracy?" Anol felt physically and mentally exhausted. It really didn't move anything. Its three paws were on the ground, and one was injured so it hooked up. From the beginning to the end, it really didn't move anything except its mouth, let alone push the husky in front of it...

What does it push a husky for? And it's still on flat ground.

"I don't understand." Huo Bei made up his mind not to listen to Anol's explanation. His long and narrow wolf eyes were slightly half-closed, and he lowered his eyes to look at Qichu beside his paws. Qichu was lying motionless on the ground, his body was shaking violently while Galle was shaking desperately, and then he stuck out half of his tongue like this.

Arnold: ...

"Boss! Qi Qi fainted, stuck out his tongue, and his body began to stiffen." Galle immediately said anxiously: "Arnold did it!"

"What?" Anol's wolf eyes widened, and it quickly looked at Huo Bei: "This... I have to say this, even if it is dizzy, it is still dizzy. It's not dead. The body will become stiff after death. You know this! This is common sense!"

Qi Chu quietly opened his eyes a little, his furry ears trembled subconsciously, and then his whole body softened slightly.

Ganol saw Qi Chu's ears trembling slightly, took a deep breath, and was about to go forward when Huo Bei stopped him calmly, with a slightly indifferent look in his eyes: "You hurt my partner and made me lose my cub, what do you want to do in front of me?"

I want to prove your partner is lying.

But as soon as Anol raised his head, he saw the smile in Huo Bei's eyes. It was speaking to Anol, but its eyes were always on Qi Chu, and Anol immediately understood his position.

It was a clown, a clown that Huo Bei used to curry favor with Qi Chu!

"Okay." Anol closed his eyes in despair, and it was a little puzzled: "What do you like about it? Is it better than other wolves?"

If it was a miracle that Qi Chu got into the pack of wolves, then Huo Bei would like it. To Anol, it was not just a miracle, it was simply an unsolved mystery.

"I told you the reason." Huo Bei was a little impatient, raised his chin slightly, and said condescendingly: "It's beautiful, and it's better than other wolves."

Anol glanced at Qi Chu, then at Huo Bei, suddenly felt that this reason could not be refuted, and had to admit that when Anol himself sneaked into the kennel for the first time, he was also shocked by the beauty of the circle.

But it is more sober than Huo Bei. Huo Bei has obviously been confused by this husky and lost himself.

"You did it on purpose." Anol had already thought it through, and he didn't have any expectations for the Siberian wolf in front of him. He said, "How did you get the position of wolf king?"