Chapter 100

"Are you going to leave here?" Huo Bei chatted with Anol for a while, and he probably confirmed what Anol meant. Huo Bei would not stop it. This is the housework of other wolves, but Huo Bei was a little puzzled and said: "Go back to the cabin?"

"..." Arnold paused before saying: "Not everyone is like you, leading a pack of wolves to eat and drink. I am different. I want to take them to find a new territory."

There was a poacher in this territory once, and it was too dangerous for Arnold. He had seen those poachers, and he had seen them steal and eat dogs.

"Hmm." Huo Bei was a little absent-minded. In fact, it was not interested in when Anol would leave here or where he was going. Compared with Anol, it wanted to stick together with Qi Chu now. Qi Chu has its mark on him, and anyone who sees it will know that Qi Chu is its partner.

This look naturally fell into Anol's eyes. Anol glanced at Huo Bei, then at Galle, who was extremely vigilant against him, and slightly closed his wolf eyes. He looked at Huo Bei again and said, "Isn't that so, did you really believe that?"

As for what it is, they know it well.

Huo Bei raised his eyelids, took less than three seconds to glance at Anol, and said in a cold voice, "Well, so do you want me to settle old scores with you?"

Arnold held back the twitching of the corner of his mouth, and said, "It can't be revenge for killing cubs, right?"

"..." Huo Bei didn't answer, but looked down at Anol slightly, and said after a while: "There is also the revenge of pushing my partner and causing him to fall."

Arnold deeply felt that none of the wolves in this pack was a normal wolf, and it was obvious that the first wolf had been crooked.

Huo Bei didn't continue to pay attention to Anol, turned around and walked towards Qi Chu. Qi Chu couldn't move yet, and was lying very comfortably at the bottom of the pit. He was indeed lying down. I don't know when he developed the habit. He likes to lie down with his limbs spread out, revealing his soft and messy belly fluff.

Huo Bei jumped lightly, and landed precisely beside him. He lowered his head and walked over to sniff Qichu gently.

Although the movement was very light, Qi Chu didn't really fall asleep. The main reason was that there was some weird pain in an indescribable position, as if it had been torn apart by something, and it wouldn't be healed for a while.

"You can't touch me recently." Qi Chu shook his tail lightly, raised his paw, and said with an extremely weak look: "I'm almost played to death by you."

Huo Bei's tail hung down behind him. Although he knew that the not very well-behaved wolf in front of him was most likely trying to slander him, he still felt distressed not to hinder it. He leaned over and stuck out his tongue to lick Qichu, trying to ease his discomfort.

Qi Chu closed his eyes comfortably, raised his head slightly, stretched his paws, and the whole dog was very happy.

When it was time to eat, Qi Chu ate a little bit happily, his tail wagging, although he was still in pain, but he was not as weak as before. Just when he was happy, he raised his head and met Huo Bei's eyes.

neat and smart:......

He suddenly remembered his big tail, and his chrysanthemum that was still in pain. His tail froze immediately, and drooped at a speed visible to the naked eye. Even his ears drooped, with his head bowed, looking like he was being wronged.

"Are you full?" Huo Bei came over and asked in a low voice.

"Well, I'm full..." Qi Chu lowered his head, licked his paws, and then felt Huo Bei walking into the nest with his neck in his mouth, Qi Chu was a little surprised, he was puzzled, "You haven't eaten yet..."