Chapter 78

After the tiger proved that he could also participate in hunting and cooperated well, he successfully joined the hunting group of wolves. At first, the wolves were very afraid of the tiger's arrival, but soon discovered that the tiger seemed to be somewhat different from its ferocious appearance.

Especially in front of Qi Chu, anyone can see the friendly message expressed by this tiger, although they are different species and it is difficult to communicate.

A piece of meat was on the ground, Qi Chu lowered his head and bit the piece of meat, clawing hard with his paws, tore off a piece, chewed and swallowed it, while Huo Bei watched from the side, raising his paws to hold the other side of the meat from time to time, making it easier for Qi Chu to tear the piece of meat.

And the tiger tilted his head, and then shared some of his own flesh with Qi Chu.

Qi Chu raised his paw in satisfaction, and patted the tiger's paw to show his praise.

In school before, the big orange cat took a fish from the school pond and gave it to Qi Chu in order to repay Qi Chu for bringing it food.

"Sure enough, they are all cats." Qi Chu secretly sighed, and then stroked the tiger's fur with his back paw more vigorously.

"Qiqi." Galle moved closer to Qichu, it looked at the tiger vigilantly, then lowered its voice and said, "Stay away from it, look at its fangs and mouth, it can swallow your head in one bite."

Qi Chu's body size was much smaller than the average Siberian wolf, and a tiger could indeed swallow his head in one gulp.

"Be vigilant at all times, don't think it is very friendly when it faces you, but in fact it will show its true nature only in front of us." Galle raised his paw and walked around Qichu twice, then turned his head to look at the tiger, his eyes full of scrutiny: "Don't trust the beast."

"Can you remove the word 'we'?" Hero just came back from hunting, and upon hearing this, he said, "Actually, you are the only one who is excluded."

Galle bared his fangs towards Hero, and let out a threatening low growl. Obviously, this conversation made their already bad relationship worse.

However, although the tiger did not show any intention of attacking the wolves, Qi Chu was the only one willing to get in touch with it. It was still slightly repulsive to other wolves, probably because of the nature of predators to repel competitors. Not only tigers, but also Huo Bei didn't get close to this tiger very much.

So they rested separately, separated by a long distance.

This relationship lasted until Tula slipped back with the pack of wolves again. Tula didn't come back directly, but quietly walked around Huo Bei's territory to avoid being noticed by Huo Bei, and then entrenched in a far away place, looking for a time when it felt safer, and drove back with some wolves.

There are also some wolves responding around, which is their usual tactic.

"Tula." A gray wolf walked up to Tula and said, "Forget it, this area is occupied by Huo Bei. If we want to come back, we will definitely meet Huo Bei."

"It's not that Huo Bei is invincible, it's just that he was careless last time." Tula finally healed his injuries during this period of time. Its eyes fell on the territory that belonged to it originally, and its face looked a little irritable. The gray wolf next to it still felt unreliable, and persuaded: "There are so many territories, so there is no need to confront Huo Bei. Although its wolves are small in number, they are all very powerful."

"Are you saying that the little thing captured by Anol is very powerful?" Tu La turned to look at the gray wolf, and sneered: "You reminded me... Huo Bei is indeed very powerful, but it is not invincible. It has weaknesses, and its weakness is that little thing."