Chapter 123

"Run!" The young man who had lost a companion immediately shouted, and then several people ran towards the back. At this time, the only way down the mountain was faster, almost rolling and climbing. When raising these large beasts before, they held things in their hands to teach those disobedient beasts. They never imagined that one day it would be their turn.

The young man's speed is considered very fast, he doesn't have to run very fast, but as long as he runs faster than his companions, he has won more than half of the victory.

Apparently the others thought the same way. Birds of a feather really flocked together, and those who ran behind raised their guns and pointed them at the people in front before it was too late. The sound of the gun seemed to tear the last bottom line of human beings.

"Ah--" the person in front screamed, and fell to the ground, and the ground immediately flowed red blood. He covered his wound and stared angrily at the person behind him and shouted: "What are you doing?!"

Of course the people behind knew what he was doing, he didn't answer this sentence, but took the opportunity to run away in a hurry.

One after another, the people behind immediately raised their guns to shoot. A small team dispersed immediately, and each of them used all kinds of tricks to save their lives. The leopards behind them didn't even have time to attack, and they killed one of their own people.

The route they ran was towards Huo Bei and the others. They panicked and chose the worst route, but at this moment they obviously didn't know what was waiting for them ahead.

Under the blizzard, human beings tried their best to run for their lives in the woods that did not belong to them, but they were only pulled into the distance by the leopards.

Even halfway through, Iman joins the chase.

*

"There are gunshots in the mountains?" The old man looked up at the forest, and he frowned: "Dare to open guns at this time? Are you crazy!"

Anyone who has stayed in Siberia knows that the gun must not be fired under this situation. Once an avalanche is caused, it will be over, but these people from other places only care about themselves and don't know this at all. Mountain. With three ク.

Or maybe they know it, but compared to an avalanche, they are more afraid of being buried in the mouth of wild beasts now.

The wind was howling outside, and the huskies were howling back and forth in the house. The old man was a little worried, but this was definitely not a good time to go into the mountains. He could only wait for the wind and snow to calm down.

Just as the old man expected, the young man who was being chased by the wild beast opened his gun. There was no muffler, and the sound of the gun shook through the forest. At first, there was nothing unusual, but soon Arnold, who was joining in the fun, realized something. It raised its head and let out a wolf howl.

Iman obviously also heard the sound, and it stopped in place, hesitating whether to continue chasing, or stop here, and turn back to the mountain.

The leopard was so fast that it disappeared from sight. After thinking about it, Iman chased after it.

It wants to kill those few people.

Before the avalanche came, a strange sound could be vaguely heard in the valley. Anor looked up, and immediately howled wolves to make the wolves speed up, while Huo Bei and Qi Chu relied on the slope to resist the crisis.

The speed of the avalanche is very fast, and human beings are helpless under such a natural disaster. Even if they throw each other down and drag their legs, they still cannot escape the scope of this natural disaster.