Chapter 127: Extra 2

At first it was just an ordinary sleep, as usual, Qi Chu lay on his side in the pit, behind him was Huo Bei holding him in his arms, gently rubbing the back of the dog in his arms, sticking out his tongue to lick the dog's fur.

Qi Chu's big tail swayed slightly, and he spread his paws happily, and got up after rolling twice on the ground.

The pit was just big enough for him to stand up, lay on the edge of the pit with his paws, and only stick out his head to look around.

"What's the matter?" Huo Bei glanced at his empty arms, and then at Qi Chu, who was lying on the edge of the pit, watching the excitement outside with his dog's head outstretched, and asked, "Did you see anything new?"

Qi Chu is a husky who is easily attracted by other things. After such a long time, Huo Bei has already realized this. He stared at his own husky with slightly half-closed eyes. His wolf eyes looked a little sleepy, but his ears were still erect, listening vigilantly to the movement around him.

"Hush--" Qi Chu turned his head and made a silent movement to Huo Bei. Then Huo Bei sat up with his upper body. It sniffed lightly, but it didn't smell anything strange.

Although he didn't know what Qi Chu was looking at, since Qi Chu didn't let it make any noise, Huo Bei was willing to listen to Qi Chu's arrangement.

The other wolves hadn't woken up early in the morning, some were in the wolf den dug by Qi Chu, and some found other places to sleep. Qi Chu didn't sleep the whole night before yesterday, and slept all day yesterday, so that he couldn't fall asleep early this morning.

He was lying on the edge of the pit, always staring at the bushes, as if he wanted to identify what was hiding in the bushes. Seeing this, Huo Bei got up and walked to Qi Chu's side, sniffed again, and whispered: "There is nothing, what's wrong?"

"I seemed to hear something just now." Qi Chu moved his ears, trying to hear more clearly, he said, "Did you really not hear it?"

Huo Bei really didn't hear it. It shook its head, and when it was about to get up to check the surroundings, it suddenly heard two "cuckoos". When it turned to look at Qi Chu, Qi Chu showed an expression of "you heard it, that's the voice".

Before Huo Bei could answer, the "cuckoo" sound came again, accompanied by the sound of Galle rolling twice on the ground and smacking his lips.

Qi Chu immediately looked at Galle and tilted his head.

"It's hungry after sleeping, this is the sound of its hungry stomach." Huo Bei replied.

It was indeed the first time for Qi Chu to hear this voice. He was usually fed by Huo Bei, only when he was full, and when he was not hungry. However, Galle was beaten up a few days ago because he provoked Sawyer, who was the deputy of the wolf, and he hadn't had enough for the past few days.

Galle must have dreamed of something good, even in the dream, he never forgot to grin, hearing Qi Chu's hair stand on end, Huo Bei took him back to the nest by the neck, and lay obediently in Huo Bei's arms.

But this husky still suffers from insomnia due to too much sleep. With his eyes open, he couldn't fall asleep. After he couldn't sleep, his tail kept wagging from side to side.

Huo Bei raised his paw and gently pressed his tail, opened his eyes and asked in a low voice, "Can't you sleep?"

Qi Chu nodded.

Huo Bei jumped to the ground easily with Qi Chu in his mouth, put Qi Chu on the ground and said: "Then let's go patrol the territory and see if there is any need for hunting."