Chapter 121

When Qi Chu saw this leopard, he thought of the documentary he had watched in the classroom before, about the African savannah, where the leopards were strong and fast when hunting, dragging their prey up the trees, and they were real top predators.

And the colorfully dressed leopard in front of him, even the bones and muscles are not the appearance of a normal leopard. Such a leopard with extremely artificial signs is staring at Qi Chu and the wolves.

Compared with Iman, this leopard is obviously raised by humans without any sense of crisis, and doesn't even have many hunting skills unique to leopards.

"It's my friend," Iman said, "but it's been thrown away now."

Galle on the side flicked his tail. No matter what Iman said, facing this strange animal that looked a bit like a snow leopard but was obviously not a snow leopard, the wolves were extremely vigilant.

This leopard is not used to the cold temperature in Siberia. It has snowflakes on its body, and the whole leopard is shivering slightly from the cold. It has been looking at Iman, and it only knows Iman here.

Seeing this, Iman raised his steps and walked over. After snatching the wild deer from the leopard's mouth, he turned to Qi Chu and said to them, "I'll take it out of here."

Iman was about to leave, but the leopard was obedient. It was already shivering from the cold, but it still followed Iman, stepping on the snow, walking deeply and shallowly, and its tail shook twice to maintain its own balance.

Huo Bei didn't mean to stop him, but when he saw Qi Chu's gaze was on the leopard, he was displeased at first, but then he was puzzled. It leaned over and licked Qi Chu and said, "What's the matter?"

When Qi Chu was about to speak, Huo Bei said: "Arnold raises a tiger among wolves, do you want to try it too?" and YUクXI.

Obviously Huo Bei misunderstood Qi Chu's meaning and mistakenly thought that Qi Chu was interested in this leopard.

"No, I don't want to." Qi Chu refused without thinking. He looked at the back of Iman who was about to leave with the leopard, thought for a while and then shouted: "The leopard cannot adapt to this place. Even if it leaves here and goes to another place, as long as it is winter and there is snowstorm, it will not be able to adapt. It belongs to another place."

"Where?" Yiman stopped and turned to look at Qi Chu.

Originally, Qi Chu thought that Iman would not pay attention to the words, or had doubts, but he did not expect that Iman would listen to it directly. Instead, Qi Chu was stunned for a moment, and then said: "I don't know, but I think...that old man should know."

"Why?" Iman asked a little warily.

"Because humans have been to more places than us. To tell you the truth, when I was pulling a sled, I saw a leopard, which belonged to its group, but I don't know what that place is called. The old man must know. Take it there. Where is the group where the old man can find it." Qi Chu didn't plan to reveal more.

Huo Bei licked his paw, and his ears moved slightly when he heard Qi Chu say these words.

"Okay." Iman hardly hesitated, and after it complied with Qi Chu's words, it walked down the mountain, and walked with the leopard behind it to the real wildlife rescue center - the old man's log cabin.

"Why do some wolves need to pull a sled to eat, but some wolves can eat without pulling a sled?"

"I don't know, it's like some huskies are in the kennel, and there are huskies in the wolf's den, right?"