Epilogue

Today was Jeremy's birthday, and Darcy was determined for it to be great

Today was Jeremy's birthday, and Darcy was determined for it to be great. She had invited all of his friends, all of his family, and all of her family. She had even been surprised when her entire family agreed to come to the party to wish Jeremy a happy birthday.

Darcy let Jeremy believe she was going to let the day go on as normal, so she had him go out to the store and buy feed for the animals, while she stayed home with Ava. What Jeremy didn't know, was that Darcy, Ava, and the farm hands were working together to set up the party.

About thirty minutes into setting things up, Darcy's family, Jeremy's family, and Jeremy's friends began to arrive. They helped Darcy finish setting up, before she had them go out and hide their vehicles. The farm hands had them park around back, where they often took their trucks and trailers for the animals.

When Darcy seen Jeremy's truck pull up, she had everyone hide, other than herself and Ava. The two sat on the couch and pretended to watch cartoons, while Jeremy unloaded the feed on to a trailer and then came inside.

"Hey, have ya seen Dan, I needed him t' take the feed t' the barn." Jeremy asked, but Darcy shook her head.

When Jeremy looked over from hanging his keys, he jumped back as everyone jumped up and shouted "Surprise!" His heart was beating very fast in his chest, but it didn't over power the happiness that was growing as well.

"I was not expectin' this." Jeremy commented, causing everyone to laugh.

"This was all Darcy and Ava's idea, man." Jack said, making Jeremy smile towards his girls.

He walked over to them and kissed his little girl on the forehead, before pulling his girlfriend to him and placing a kiss on her lips. His girls had done so much for him, and honestly, it didn't even have to be much to make him the happiest man alive. They were always so sweet and caring to him, and he absolutely loved them with all of his heart.

Darcy let everyone mingle for a bit, before she decided it was time for everyone to eat. She had bought a few pizzas, since it was easier than trying to cook for everyone. She had soda, juice, water, and beer for everyone at the party. Most of the time, the guys were the only one drinking the beer, since most of the girls weren't really a fan of the drink.

After eating, Darcy and Valerie agreed it was time for gifts. Everyone had gotten Jeremy gifts, even Darcy's nieces. They seemed to love their "Uncle Jeremy" and were so excited to give him a birthday gift. They were especially happy when Jeremy gave them hugs and thanked them for their gifts.

Darcy had gotten a rather large chocolate cake for everyone to eat for the party, since she knew how much Jeremy loved chocolate cake. The entire group sang to him, before he blew out his candle. Darcy passed out pieces of cake, and everyone happily ate the cake and talked to each other.

A couple of hours later, people began to go home, and as they left they wished Jeremy a happy birthday once more. Darcy's parents were the last people to leave.

"I was wonderin' if maybe you'd wanna move in with us?" Jeremy asked,"I know it's kinda early in the relationship, but you're already here almost all the time so--" Jeremy rambled, until Darcy cut him off.

"I'd love to move in, but I'd have to find someone to sell my house to, and that might take a long time." She replied, frowning slightly.

"We'll buy it!" Dad exclaimed, causing Jeremy and Darcy to look over.

"We've been thinking about finding a place to live, since we're thinking of retiring soon," Pops explained,"Anyway, I think your place would be perfect. We'd be around you guys, and we can fly out to see the others, and we'd have plenty of room for everyone."

"Are you sure?" Darcy asked,"I thought you loved your place?" She commented,"I was going to sucker Jack into buying the place anyway."

"We do, and we're not selling the other place. We're giving it to Tatum and Riley. Jack plans to move down here with us and bring Hendrix obviously." Dad answered, and Darcy smiled.

Darcy turned to her boyfriend and grinned at him.

"We're moving in together!" She exclaimed, and he smiled.

"We'll be a proper family." He replied, pecking her lips.

Things were working out well for both of them. It had started off rough, and nobody was sure that Darcy and Jeremy would ever get along, but it seemed fate had other plans. The two were destined to be together. It was as if their fate was written in the stars.

They may have had two different lives, but in the end, their differences brought them together. The beautiful child they'd raise together made everything seem even more perfect than anyone could ever dream. They were happy, and they planned for their happiness to be together forever.

At first, Darcy was afraid she'd lose her family by moving so far away, but everything worked out. Now her parents were moving to Radio with Jack and Hendrix, and Darcy couldn't be happier. She hoped to see Michael, Lori, Emma, Tatum, and Riley as often as possible as well.

One day, she and Jeremy could have more children. One day they could get married and live happily ever after. One day everything could fall apart, but that was all in the many possibilities of life. Except, Jeremy and Darcy believed in their relationship. They knew they were meant to be together.

They were meant to be a family, and they'd never let anyone or anything tear it apart. In a future full of what-ifs, they were going to live in the present and never overthink anything. They could only be happy if they lived now, and not worry about what the future would hold for them...

The
End