Chapter Forty Three

WARNING: NSFW!

Darcy wasn't a fan of drinking, so when she set up the party for her, Ava, and Jeremy, there wasn't any alcohol

Darcy wasn't a fan of drinking, so when she set up the party for her, Ava, and Jeremy, there wasn't any alcohol. Well, there was a few beers, but that was because she knew Jeremy liked beer. She wasn't going to make him go without, just because she didn't like it.

Anyhow, she had made chips and dip for the party, as well as little sandwiches, pigs in a blanket, and mini meatballs. Ava was happy with all of the food, since she got to eat whatever she wanted without being told she had to wait until after dinner. This was dinner, and it was like every child's dream.

Ava tried so hard to stay up until midnight, but she barely made it past ten. By the time ten hit, Ava had passed out on the couch. They had been having their little party at Darcy's, so Jeremy carried Ava to the room she shared with Darcy's nieces. Once she was all tucked in, it was time for Jeremy and Darcy to hang out alone.

"Wanna put everything up?" Darcy asked, and Jeremy nodded.

She and Jeremy worked together to get everything put away, and once it was all put away, she went to the front door and locked it. Darcy bit her lip, knowing exactly what she wanted to do with Jeremy that night. So, she grabbed his hand and lead him to her bedroom.

"You change into your pajamas, I'll just be a minute." She said, before walking off into the bathroom.

Darcy took a quick shower, only washing her body. She made sure everything was smooth and shaved, before she dried off and put on her lingerie. She then begrudgingly slid on the panty hose that Riley had picked out, as well as the sleeveless flannel that barely covered her ass. Once she had the clothes on, she looked at herself in the mirror for a moment and nodded at herself in approval.

"Can you close my door for a bit?" Darcy asked, as she stuck her head out the bathroom door.

"Sure." Jeremy answered, though he felt entirely confused.

Once the door was closed, Darcy sighed to herself before stepping out of the bathroom. Jeremy looked over at her and examined her for a moment, feeling a little confused at first, but then he started feeling excited. He could feel his sleep pants growing tight on him, and he smirked to himself.

"What's this?" He asked, making Darcy smile.

"Wanna find out?" She asked teasingly, as she slowly unbuttoned the flannel.

Once it was completely unbuttoned, Jeremy's jaw dropped. Darcy's body was spectacular. He was in love with every inch of her, and he hadn't even touched her most intimate parts yet. The woman slowly walked over to the bed, then climbed on to the bed with her knees and settled herself in front of him.

"Let's play." Darcy whispered seductively, and Jeremy quickly pulled her forward.

Jeremy's lips found Darcy's, and almost instantly everything became heated. Jeremy lowered Darcy down on to the bed, and let his hands wander her body. As his tongue explored her mouth, he carefully pulled the flannel off of her body completely. He tossed the flannel on her bedside table, knowing she may need it later.

"We should probably be a bit quiet." Darcy murmured, and Jeremy nodded.

"Yeah," He answered,"an' I'm gonna be honest. I can't do foreplay tonight, baby, I need you. It's been a long time, and I might not last long." He said, making her smile.

"We can do whatever you want, sweetheart." She replied, causing him to smile as well.

Darcy and Jeremy began to kiss again, as Jeremy unclasped her bra and tossed it off the bed. He brought his hands to her breasts and massaged them for a moment, squeezing them within his large hands. Hearing her moan made him even harder, if that was even possible.

"These gotta come off." He rasped, pulling lightly on her panties.

Darcy quickly lifted her hips and allowed Jeremy to take off her pants, before he kicked off his pants and boxers. Darcy opened up her bedside drawer and grabbed a condom and handed it to him.

"We'll talk 'bout that later." He commented, causing her to laugh.

Jeremy slowly slid the condom on to his cock, before he aligned himself with her opening. He slowly slid into her, allowing her to adjust to his size as he went. Once he was all the way in, he let her get comfortable. As soon as she told him to move, he began to pump his cock in and out of her tight hole.

"Fuck." He growled, as he listened to the moans falling out of Darcy's mouth.

He could get off on the sound of her moans alone, but the feeling of her walls squeezing and relasing his cock made his body feel like it was on fire. The feeling of their sweaty bodies moving against each other at the same rhythm made his heart pound harder in his chest.

The moment she hit her high, Darcy swore she saw stars. There wasn't a man in the world that had ever made her feel this good. Her walls tightened around his cock, and soon he hit his high as well. Jeremy continued to thrust in and out as they road out their high, and once they did so, he pulled out and rolled over on to his back.

They were both breathing harder than normal, but they were both happy. Darcy believed that Jeremy had exceeded everything beyond her wildest dreams when it came to normal sex, and Jeremy believed that Darcy was the best girl he had ever had sex with.

They were both happy, and in that moment, nothing else mattered. Their little girl was sleeping in the other room, and the two adults continued on with their touching and teasing into the new year. It really was a way for them to bring in the new year with a bang...