Prologue

Once the gods had completed their grand design, and the world was new, the goddess Bivera looked down upon her children and despaired. There was so much love lost, so much heartbreak, so much turmoil. It pained her to watch her children fall in and out of love and suffer for it.

Bivera couldn't bear it. So after centuries of chaos she gathered her most gifted disciples and created a new way. A better way for her children to cure their loneliness and find lasting happiness.

A divine pairing, where her children could come and be matched with their perfect partner. Their ordained pair. Ensuring true love and contentment.

Come to my great temples, my divine halls of pairing.

Come and rejoice for your loneliness shall cease and your joys begin.

Let my disciples measure your values. Let them assess your quality.

For we shall match you, pair you, and complete you.

For my word is the wind, my vows are the rivers, and my promise is the mountains.

Forever, eternal, and unwavering.

And so the pairing was created and the world was changed. 

=========================================================

Author's Note:

Hi everyone, this is my first ever book published on Wattpad!

It is a slow burn so I hope you'll stick with it and with me as we upload this book chapter by chapter.

Please, please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes, I really appreciate the help. After a while my brain just doesn't see them anymore. Any one else have this?

Please vote and add Ordained to your reading lists to keep up to date on new chapters!

Thanks,

Sophie.