𝟬𝟯𝟳

junior is wearing a suit and amity wears her black dress. today is the funeral of junior's mom, and the only comfort junior can have is when amity is around so he told her to come. the whole funeral, amity stays beside junior. junior would try to not let his tears run down amity just see right through him. now, they are seating at the wheeler's house.

lexy has arrived with her parents, seeing amity and junior holding hands while they sit beside each other at the couch. all she can feel is jealousy towards amity because of this. she wish that it was her who's holding his hand and his comfort at this dark times but she also knew that it was her fault that junior couldn't get that type of comfort from her.

"hey," mr cross taps logan's shoulder and shakes his hand, "i'm sorry".

amity looks up while junior remained his eyes on the floor. mrs cross place a comforting hand on junior's shoulder while amity pulls her hand from junior's and stood up as she saw lexy with them. junior looks up to amity, slightly confused then felt someone sit next to him seeing lexy.

junior just intertwined his hands together when lexy tried to hold his hand.

"logan, i'm so sorry." mrs cross said when she hugged him, "bree's passing is a tremendous loss we will all feel for a very long time."

"if there's anything you need..."

"yeah" logan responded and sits back down.

"hi, good to see you." lexy tried to talk to him but he didn't respond or glance at her. she stood up and walks past amity.

"amity" the girl looked at him, he was standing up and told her to follow him.

amity followed him out the door and they saw devon with jake and lexy. junior saw rage as they see them all together and amity saw right through him. she tried to stop him by holding his hand but he brushed it off, walking toward the three.

"jake, you happy now?" he said

"junior, no" amity trailed behind him as she tried to stop him.

lexy tried to block his way but he just pushed her aside.

junior then pushed jake, "you happy? you ruined everything."

amity looked at devon, she already found out about his mom's passing. she couldn't feel more sorry for him. he was just trying to help stop chucky and now, he lost his mom.

"everyone around you dies. my mom, devon's mom, even your own parents. you're a fucking curse."

"junior, stop!" lexy made junior face her, "this is none of your business." he said.

"look, i'm sorry about your mom but this is not jake's fault." junior just stared at her feeling rage. he turned to jake and punched him in the face.

amity quickly stops him from throwing another punch at his cousin,

"junior!" his dad called.

"you can all go to hell." junior said to them as he walks away.

"get inside," logan ordered him to. junior looks back at them and saw amity just looking at him with an unexplainable stare.

"you okay?" logan asked jake then they heard a a car engine. this makes junior stops.

a woman steps out of the red car wearing a black dress that is certainly not appropriate at a funeral and walks toward them.

"hello, logan."

she stops dangerously close in front of logan making everyone confused including him. she removes her sun glasses and pulled him closer by the shoulder to whisper something to his ear. then the shocking thing happened....

she fucking kissed him.

hi, hehe. i'm back (??)