𝟬𝟯𝟮

"its not on insta" devon said.

jake had texted amity to help them get in contact with the person that can help them with their doll problem. the first thing they did is to check any social media platform that this may have.

"not on snap" jake sighed

"not on twitter." lexy added

"woah" amity spoke, the three looks up from their phone throwing her a confused look.

devon glance at her phone, his eyes widened.

"what?" jake asked seeing the reaction from the two.

"i googled andy barclay and got an article from two weeks ago." amity answered.

"'violent patient escapes harrogate psychiatric hospital. manhunt underway'" devon added.

lexy sighs "great sign."

as they were about to go back to finding, the doorbell dings.

"be right back." lexy walks away leaving the kitchen.

"wait harrogate, where is that?" jake asked

"its says rhode island." amity answered

"rhode island? wait, i got a call from rhode island about a month ago." he said

"holy shit, that must be him" amity exclaimed.

"god, junior. i'm so sorry."

lexy and junior are sitting at the stairs. junior had come over to tell her about his mom condition. he had been deciding if he should text amity but it seems like she's ignoring him so he didn't bother.

"i just feel like everything's falling apart right now, you know? my mom, my uncle, even you and me, hell even my friendship with amity."

lexy ignored the pang in her chest hearing her name escaped from his lips.

"no. no, not us, i'm always here for you." she held his shoulder.

"hey lexy! he's on facebook" jake called her and chuckles. the couple turns their head at his voice.

"i just feel like you'resomewhere else these days." he ignored his cousins interruption. he glance at his girlfriend seeing her attention not on him, she went back to him.

"i'm sorry, what?" she said, making him turn his head away from her.

"you see what i mean? the fuck lex?" now he stood up, walks away creating distance between them. "it's like i don't even exist to you anymore."

"no. no thats-- thats not true." she stood up as well. now she felt tears building up to her as she started walking to him but limiting her distance.

"i'm always here for you. i love you." he scoffs quietly at her word.

"and it's like you said, everything has just been such a mess lately and i just want to protect you."

"no." junior suddenly said.

his response made lexy furrow her brows in confusion.
"no?"

"it's over... we're done." he stated.

"no," she whispers, walking towards him, "no, junior please, please don't do this, we can fix this." she tried grabbing his hand but he just shrug it away.

"i just did." then he walks away, leaving her staring at his figure.

bitch i'm back