𝟬𝟮𝟲

after failing of getting the doll out, amity left them and went somewhere else.

she sees the door open when she arrived at the room she's been deciding to go to.

she walks towards the open door, looking to see him sitting in his bed, his back resting behind him and playing with his fingers. she gently knocks on the door, making the busy boy look up.

"knock, knock, stranger." she smiled, she walked towards his bed.

"hey" she softly greeted him. the boy smiled at her, seeing her okay make his heart flutter.

"hi, sit." he gestured at the chair beside his bed, she sitted.

"how are you feeling?" she asked.

"how are you feeling? you were unconscious at that time." he emphasized.

"i'm okay, i heard that you had some problem with you lungs by inhaling a lot of smoke"

"yeah, i have. i don't even remember the name." they chuckled. junior stared at her for a second after he spoke.

"i was so worried, you know." the girl looked at him, she was a little shock to hear him say that. "i was crawling around trying to find, also bumping to devon.." he thought for a bit.

"he told me we should get out cause the fire might go bad.. but i know i just can't leave you out there" she stared at him, her heart is beating fast, she can also feel her cheeks burning.

"then i saw you, you were unconscious. i was so nervous and scared that you might not be breathing... then the firemen came. i was so relieved but i couldn't take it anymore. i had inhaled a-lot of the smoke and i passed out." he felt tears building up from his eyes remembering the moment.

"i just had too keep my word." he said, looking back from her eyes to his hands.

amity noticed this, she moved closed to his bed and taking a hold of his hands and caressing it making the boy look up to her. she gave his hands a little squeeze and him squeezing  back.

"thank you, for keeping your word."