𝟬𝟬𝟲

jake gets on the stage while holding the  in his arms. "jake, what are you doing?" the blonde asks, he ignored her standing in-front of the mic.

"hi i'm chucky and i'm your friend to the end, you get that now jake, right?" the doll asks

"yeah, i get it" the boy answered.

"now i said friend, jake. nothing more." chucky joked earning a laugh from the crowd "not that there's anything wrong with that"

"hey, look what i found" the doll said pulling out a phone.

"hey my phone!" lexy stated, tries to grab her phone "BOO" chucky yells at her, she got startled letting out a shriek as she jumps back, the crown laughing.

"lots of pics of junior" he said as he examine the phone. the lights pointing at the boy

amity's eyes look for the boy, seeing him a few far away from her. he was smiling at himself at the fact that her girlfriend has pictures of him, but soon dropping.

"lots of pics of oliver too" chucky continued as the light points to oliver

the girl felt a little bad for the boy as she saw his expression drop and look took over his face.

"uh oh. guess that was a secret" chucky said as everyone laughs

"jake stop it" lexy said to them "i'm not doing this" jake told her. obvious that she didn't believe him.

what? he must be joking

"we all have secrets, right bree?" the light pointed towards bree wheeler, junior's mom, she didn't got to answer.

"here's lexy's search history" the doll said while he was doing something at the phone "apparently she's botox curious, she's into pokemon porn and look what she keeps googling" chucky said as he turn it to jake for him to read.

"why do my farts smell so good?" jake says as he reads the phone, cringing. everyone laughing.

amity doesn't if they were fake or true, but she found herself amused.

"adorable" chucky cackles. the blonde had enough, snatching her phone away from the doll and walking out of the stage.

"it's contagious isn't it? laughing at people, well guess what dickheads.." chucky said "okay that's enough" principal McVey told ms fairchild as she walks towards the stage

"now the jokes on you" chucky continues as the principal walks to them. "funs over, lets go" the principal said, grabbing jake's arm "your all just a bunch of fucking assholes" chucky said

"lets go" the principal stated, dragging jake off the stage "i'm out of here" chucky said as they got dragged off. people's cheered and applauded can be heard.