𝟬𝟭𝟵

"i don't really want to spend the rest of my life being scared of getting killed by a toy. since no one else will believe me, i'm stuck with you"

"okay, what?" the two heard a voice. they saw the bleached streaks girl standing with her her mouth drop and wide eyes.

"amity, are you okay?" jake walked towards the girl, he ignored her the shock look on her face because of what she had heard. though jake was worried cause she was in the fire that his doll started, and he also heard that she was unconscious.

"i'm fine, but don't change the fucking subject wheeler. what the fuck did i just heard her say." she spoke, staring back and fourth to them. she was beyond confused.

getting killed by a toy? what the actual fuck

"you're not supposed to hear that" jake said looking at her.

"yes, but sadly i heard it. what is going on jake?"
"i'm gonna tell you, but you swear not tell a soul about it. you're with us" he said, pointing a finger at her.

she looked at his finger pointing at her, she grabbed it bending it making the boy groan in pain.

"first, don't point your finger at me, second, i swear i won't tell a soul" she answered.

"so what do we do?" lexy asked, she has been staring at two and is amused at the interaction that they just shared.

"uh, i say we go back to your house, see if his still there" he answered, rubbing his almost injured finger, lexy nodded "fine, it's not like my parents will realize i'm gone anyway"

"i have no idea who you guys are talking about but okay"

"god i need a shower" lexy groaned.