𝟬𝟭𝟳

taking pictures together with her polaroid camera while laughing, smiling, and not caring about anything. silly faces and funny poses, taking each others pictures with those.

the boy looked at the pictures, smiling at himself and pocketing his favorites. after that, they went back to dancing the night away.

the two had no idea that some fire had already started spreading around lexy's room.

the kids downstairs hasn't notice the fire about to hit them as it sprint from upstairs. they just felt themselves being pushed by the ground and feeling warm, and almost burning.

his headphones was removed from his ears while he cough out the smoke he breathes. he saw fire towards them, then remembered the girl.

"amity?" he asked crawling around, coughing and trying to not breathe the smoke "amity!" he shouted

"junior?" he heard a voice, but not hers. "devon?" he asked crawling towards it, seeing his friend.

"cmon let's get out of here before it gets worst" devon said, coughing.

"no, i have to find amity" junior groans from the pain of the impact and crawling again trying to find her with devon trying to stop him saying it's dangerous. he doesn't care.

"amity! amity! where are you?" he coughed but still crawl around looking for the girl.

the smoke filled the room making it difficult for him to search. then he saw a girl, laying unconscious on the ground with the familiar hair.

"amity" junior exclaimed, rushing to crawl to her. he stroke hair out of her eyes, seeing her eyes closed.

"amity, hey hey, wake up" he shaked the girl. but receiving no response or any movements. he cursed to himself and shaking her more.

"fuck, fuck" he mumbled, shaking in panic as he still felt no movement. he heard a sound of a fire truck outside and soon hearing water flashing and pointing it at the house.

he saw as the water immediately kills the fire then he heard some footsteps.

right now he knew that he inhaled a lot of smoke from the fire, he feels his lungs tightening and finding it hard to breath, but his mind is stuck at the laying girl underneath him.

"help! please!" he screamed, not being able to contain his breathing. he heard some footsteps walking towards them, his eyes slowly dropping.

"hey, hey it's okay kid" said by the fire man, he felt his eyes slowly closed.

"keep her safe" he whispered after unconscious takes over him too.