𝟬𝟭𝟮

people chanting his girlfriend can be heard as the two walk down the stairs. reaching the bottom of the stairs, seeing his girlfriend dressed as someone particular.

lexy cross is wearing a weird hair and a long beard and a brown outfit, pretending to get electrocuted, she's dressed up as jake wheeler's dad.

"did she realize it your uncle too?" amity asked the boy beside her, shaking his head in response.

the two leave the scene, going to the backyard of the house where it's mostly quiet and sitting at the chairs. the girl removed her heels as she start to feel uncomfortable.

"me and lexy are taking a run tomorrow" junior spoke, her furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"you still going after what she did?" she asked, receiving no answer from him
"silence means yes" she whispered to herself staring a head

"i will and would catch you" he told her, making her turn her head to him. "thanks junior" thanking him with a genuine smile.

the two people felt something weird in their stomachs, butterflies as you might call them. the girl has suspicions on why she felt it.

and gaining feelings towards him is one of the many similar choices.

i made a playlist for this and it has 15 songs :)