𝟬𝟮𝟳

"a few days ago, you were probably feeling shock, denial. that's normal" ms fairchild said to her class "all of this is so much to take in."

lexy looked at jake across from her, him feeling uncomfortable.

"at this point, you might be feeling pain and guilt. that's still normal. your feelings are valid and expected. everyone will heal at their own speed, and if you need anyone to talk to, please know my door is always open to you guys." she looked at her students.

junior stole a glance at the girl seating beside jake, he can notice her eyebrows knitted, probably thinking of something.

"i know, probably think i'm just the biology teacher, but feelings do start on the molecular level." then she went back to the class.

as they were about to start the discussion, a knock was heard by the door. the teacher opens the door and the whole class see mrs evans.

"why don't you guys get started on the chapter questions. i'll be back in just a minute." she said before closing the door.

lexy stood up from her sit with her notebook, junior glancing at her approach devon's table with jake.

jake tugged on amity's flanel, as she was still seating on the chair and gesturing to join them. amity stood up from and joined them, junior's eyes following her as she do so.

"how does he even move around so fast?" lexy said "he's a freaking doll.".

junior turned his attention to the four people who's talking at the table.

"maybe he left hackensack" jake said "no. he's a psycho back in his hometown on a mission. he's not leaving." devon disagreed.

amity saw junior looking at them, he's curious.

"what do we do about junior?" jake whispered for her, he saw her looking at him. lexy looked at her boyfriend seeing him staring back at them.

"we should tell him" devon suggested.

amity shake her head "no, we can't let bring him into this."

"she's right, he doesn't have the imagination." lexy agreed.

that is not what amity meant about not telling junior, she wants to keep him safe. she doesn't want him to be in trouble by knowing this kind of stuff. she knew she'll still tell him when she needed to.

"it's just the four of us." lexy muttered.

"guys, we have to think." jake said "no one's reported any weird shit since the hospital so he must be itching to kill by now."

"maybe we're going about this the wrong way." amity spoke "maybe it's not where he's going next, it's..." "its who." jake finished for her.

"devon, you know serial killers better than anyone. what are you thinking?" he whispered.

"well, most of the time it's opportunity, but sometimes they fixate on a certain kind-" devon's answer was cut of by someone speaking.

"what're you guys talking about?" junior asked them, lightly smiling. he glanced to amity while she avoided his glance.

"nothing" lexy answered quickly. junior nodded his head, unconvinced.

"have you guys seen 'westworld'? it's a crazy theme park with these hot robots and you can, like do anything you want to them, me and amity have been talking about them and it's really cool." junior explained. the atmosphere is awkward and getting more awkward when he mentioned her name in-front of his girlfriend.

the three shakes their head "i haven't, been a little busy." devon answered.

junior looked at his girlfriend for an answer "haven't really had the time for that this week." she answered.

junior disappointedly nodded his head, amity watched as he tried. she's worried about him.

1.8k reads. wow that's crazy

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒   •  𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें