𝟬𝟭𝟯

"hey wheeler"
after almost killing his cousin, junior. jake thought that he needs someone to talk to as devon can't. so he invited amity over.

"oh hey" he greeted, placing the gardening tool down "you said you need help?" she asked.

"i um, i kinda need to talk to someone" he spoke, the girl's face softening.

"uh yeah, um.. do you ever feel like you wanted to d- do something even you know it's bad and you're just doing it for revenge?" he wondered. the girl think about his answer.

"is it because of what lexy did last night?" she asks, the boy hesitantly nodding his head

"well it depends on how bad it is, like maybe you wanted to do the same thing that she did by mocking your dead dad with a bunch of people, or maybe messing with her to school everyday by ruining every piece of her image, but if your somewhat thinking that you wanted her dead... that's fucked up" she explained.

"why'd you think that?" the boy asked

"cause killing someone because they've done something bad isn't always the answer to revenge. considering that we're still young and young people make mistakes and we'll realize that mistakes when we matured and get older. so i think once lexy had grown up, she would think about the things she have done to you and would probably regret at how childish she is", she patted his back. the boy thinking his choices.

"well do you need anything else other that advice?" she spoke, he shaking his head "no, but thank you" jake smiled.

"make good choices wheeler"