𝟬𝟬𝟯

"E.B White said that explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but unfortunately, the frog dies in the process." Ms Fairchild.

she seemed to have noticed the uneasy look on the curly boy's face. she makes her way at his table shared with the girl.

"jake, are you okay?" she asks, glancing at his uneasy face "uh yeah, i just- i don't- i don't think i can do this" he stuttered.

"do you have a religious conflict?" she asks

"no i just- i can't stand the sight of blood" jake answers her truthfully. "pussy" oliver taunted from behind him.

"oliver, mind your fucking business" ms fairchild snapped. the girl beside jake lightly smirking at the sudden snap.

"look, you can do this. just make a vertical incision down the length of the abdomen like i showed you. amity can assist you if you need help" she motioned to the girl beside him.

"sometimes the heart will go on beating for a few minutes after death" she informed the class.

he picked up his tool as the teacher walks away, piercing it at the skin of the frog. blood came out, leaking out from the inside. his breath quickened, turning around not handling the sight.

amity glance at him, seeing him turned around breathing heavily. she looked at his work.

"holy shit" she mumbled to herself seeing the sight. the frog was dissected but not properly as the teacher explained.

blood is flooding over the body and pouring at the tray, half of the insides of it were visible.

"oh" ms fairchild muttered, staring at his work "oh uh, no jake, that isn't quite right.." she stated, speechless

"no i- i didn't do that" jake told her. fear over coming in his systems stealing glances at the nightmare in the tray.

everyone's phone beeped and buzzed, students checking then giggling and laughing staring at their phones.

"what is going on?" ms fairchild asks the class as she noticed the sudden laughters from the students.

"lexy's new GoFoundMe" oliver stated while he smirked, showing his phone to the teacher.

curiosity, amity look at the screen of his phone.

FIGHT PROVERTY!
Help Jake and Chucky

was written on the screen along with the picture of jake and the doll.

"here you go, wheeler" oliver chuckles, tossing a coin at him "don't spend it in one place" oliver added

her blood boiled at what lexy and oliver did. she felt bad for jake.

the bell rang, students started to fix they're stuffs and removing their plastic gloves, walking out of class.

amity removed her gloves tossing it at the tray as she walks out. not bothering to listen at her teacher's reminder for their homework.