𝟬𝟭𝟴

"amity?" he mumbled as soon as he woke up "hey, hey junior it's mom" bree cooed his son.

"mom?.." he asked, bree nodded. he looked around the room checking to see her.

"where is she?" he asked, his voice was raspy and low "where's amity?" he asked again as he saw her mothers confused look.

"junior, i'm sure the girl is fine. we need to focus with your health more." she answered

"no, i have to make sure she's okay. she was unconscious" he tried to stand up but his mother pushed him back "junior, no. the doctor is coming a little later to do some tests" she said.

"just listen to your mom junior, please" his dad said going inside with the doctor.

amity felt her eyes slowly opened, light came in her vision "amity?" she heard.

her vision softened as she saw her parents looking at her.

"mom, dad. what happened?" she asked. she sat up by the help of his father.

"lexy's house caught on fire, and they said when they got you from the house you were unconscious" his dad explained.

she remembered, the house, the party, the dancing, him.

"where's junior?" she asked looking around to see him.

"he must be in his room, they said that he was the one who looked over to you at the fire" her mother answered.

"mom, can i see him. please?" the parents have nothing against their daughter's. they were grateful that the boy almost sacrificed himself for her. they said yes and told her to change her clothes.

school is making me depressed