𝟬𝟬𝟮

"i won't be able to pick you up later and so is your dad, is that okay with you?" amity's mom, jona said as she watch her daughter slid of the car.

"it's okay mom, you know i can handle myself now right?" the girl answered, leaning at her mother's window.

"i know, it's just you know..." her mother can't form her words as she watch her girl being a teenager, thinking about the memories she has with her when she was a baby.

"i'm gonna be fine. let's not worry" amity stated and kissed her mother's cheek as she walks away from the car.

"please bring your normal hair back" her mother shouted, talking about her hair that has bleached streaks at front. she turns around walking backwards "never!" she shouted at her mom back, chuckling after walking faster inside.

the woman at the car stares at her daughter walking inside of the school with a big grin on her face and driving off.

passing the curly haired boy, talking to someone while holding his doll. she made her way to her locker, shoving her useless heavy books.

she closed her locker, walking past the group of people talking, oh then she thought

"oh hey amity" the blonde called her, giving her best fake smile "i was just telling jake that being financially disadvantage is nothing to be ashamed of, am i right amity" she asks the girl, showing a fake concern face.

this bitch

"you must be telling him that cause mommy can't give you attention huh?" she answered, copying her fake concern.

lexy froze as she looked at the girl "oh my god, it must've been so hard to get through that." amity continued, dropping her fake concern face and walking towards the blonde making her slowly walk backwards.

"leave me alone" she whispers but enough for her and the others to hear. she stared at the blonde in-front of her before walking away.

let's just say a certain boy was amused...