𝟬𝟬𝟱

applause was heard in the auditorium as devon finished his performance with the piano. he walks off the stage sitting in his seat as lexy walks to the center of the stage.

"that was beautiful devon... was it meant for anyone special?" lexy asked, the girl who's seating on the crowd mentally rolled her eyes.

"only for you lexy" devon responds earning a giggle from the girl "i think your lying"

"okay, i see some familiar faces in the crowd tonight..." she said examining the crowd in-front of her "hey mom, hey dad... hey brat" a light points at where her family is sitting while earning a chuckle from rhw rest.

"oh and i think i see devon's mom" she said as the light points to devon's mom "mrs evans you must be so proud" lexy said

"yes i am" mrs evans answered earning 'aw' from the crowd. lexy's eyes examining the crowd more.

"and is that jake wheeler sitting across right across from you?" she asked as the crowd make some 'boo' sounds.

this time, the bleached streak girl put her attention to the boy as devon did too.

"are you enjoying the show?" lexy asks him.

clearly not having a good feeling about what's happening. amity shifted her stare on a little shadow walking towards the seat behind him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

the boy who's has the light of attention to him felt uncomfortable with what's happening "um yeah" he answered.

"what did you think about devon's performance?" she asks him again. the boy shifted uncomfortably in his seat "it was good" he answered.

"just good? cmon jake don't be shy, now is the time to tell devon and his mom what you really think" she teased him.

mrs evans looked over at the boy curiously as well as his son.

"hey lexy!... why don't you pick someone your own size" someone stated, somewhere in the crowd. "who is that" she asks putting her hand on her forehand to find the source of the voice.

jake looked behind him seeing the doll seated at the chair. "little help here, jake." the doll said.

the boy stands up, carefully grabbing his doll from the seat, standing up while he leans his ear to hear what the doll is whispering to him.

the crowd was looking at them, confusion and curiosity in their mind.