𝟬𝟭𝟬

junior is listening to his parents conversation from their stair as he felt a presence behind him. he turned around meeting his cousin as he walk inside the bathroom.

he ignored the voices if his parents and cautiously heading to jake's room. he opened the his door, walking inside. he looked around, snooping around.

seeing jake's laptop, he made sure that jake wouldn't come back in before opening his laptop. his eyebrows knitted together in confusion and jealousy

AMITY H. QUINN

was written on the screen, with some pictures of her polaroid pictures and herself.

she's really into polaroids, her whole feed is posted with polaroid pictures of stuffs and herself

realizing that his cousin was checking her socials, jealously took over his emotions.

"what the hell are you doing" jake spoke, walking inside. junior straightened his posture and facing his cousin.
"was gonna ask you the same thing" he glared at him, jake checking his laptop screen.

"wait no, that's- thats not-" he stuttered, confused

"stay away from her" junior spat, jealousy visible in his voice

"i didn't do that!" jake pleaded, trying to defend himself watching his cousin walks out of his room.

"what the hell did you do? chucky, why did you do this" jake asks his doll as his cousin is no longer around. or so he thought. junior paused in his tracks hearing his cousin spoke, he leaned closer to the door.

"i told you, she was kinda hot. i didn't expect her feed to be filled with fucking polaroids" he heard someone answered from his cousins room after hearing jake groan in annoyance.