𝟬𝟮𝟮

"the world's better off without her." the doll said, looking up to the two teenagers holding her "just one less little bitches karen on training wheels." he added

lexy pleaded the two, tears staining her face as she holds for her life to them. amity felt pity to the girl and will not let her go.

"let go" it muttered "then you could break the news to junior, and everybody will get to see him cry." the doll stated, chuckling darkly.

amity left her eyes at the girl, looking at the burned sided face of the doll, at the mention of his name, she was infuriated.

"don't bring junior into this" amity gritted her teeth as she still focused on holding tight to the girl.

the doll only gave her a glance.

"you can do it, jake. just let go" it said.

amity looked at him, she can see him struggling with his choices and her eyes are getting teary, "jake, no, please" she pleaded.

jake looked at her. he could see the pleading in her eyes, she's hurt.

"jake! jake, please!" lexy shouted.

jake shakes his head "no, i'm not like you, chucky." he shouted, looking at the doll, "i'm not a killer" he stated.

amity started to pull lexy, with the help of jake, all grunting using their best to pull her up in time.

"you're pathetic, jake! i'll do it myself, then." chucky said, walking towards lexy's dangling feet and started to jump with his knife, reaching for it to stab her in her feet.

as they both quickly pull her up, they can hear his dark laugh while he try to reach for her in desperate. as they finally pull her up, they heard a call from outside.

"police"
the doll placed the knife to the pocket of his overalls and sitting down, frozing in the spot, pretending like a 'good doll'.

"this is detective peyton." the detective introduced, pointing his flashlight at the main door of the house.

"anyone here" he asked, opening the door and letting himself in.

"um, we're up here" lexy answered, glancing at the two.

the detective points his flashlight to them "you're not allowed in here."

"i live here"
"not now, you don't. it's gonna take weeks to clean this mess up" he stated. he points his flashlight towards the place after pointing it below him where the doll sat.

"what in the-" he muttered. "is this your sister's doll?" he asked her, his face in absolute disgust at the doll's appearance.

"your dad asked me to bring it back for her" the three glanced at each other.

"ugly fucking doll, if you ask me." he stated.

"i wouldn't say that if i were you-" amity's sentence was cut off when he started walking away, leaving with the doll.

"no, don't!" "no!" they shouted

"he will fuck you up" amity shouted but the detective ignored them.

"let's go, you three" he said still ignoring they're no's.

"shit" lexy said after he left the house, three of them looking at each other before hurrying up to follow him.