𝟬𝟮𝟱

"we were so worried about you" amity's dad nagged.

"we spent our time last night looking for you everywhere in the hospital, we even went to junior's room to ask where you are to his parents." her mom stated.

she felt bad forgetting about her parents last night.

"i know, i'm sorry. i ran into jake that time and we talked." she lied.

her parents are unsure of her answer, they knew something is wrong with their daughter.

"amity!" devon came at the door of the room, panting. she quickly understood him. she grabbed her jacket then turning to her parents who are giving her a disappointed look.

"mom, dad i'm really sorry but i have to." amity said to them before following them, ignoring her parents call.

lexy opened the door of where the trash goes, they went inside.

"what are the chances he burned to death?" lexy asked, jake and amity looking at her in disbelief. "okay" lexy defeatedly mumbled and walks down.

new cases of trashes came down. they looked around the place for the doll. lexy walked towards the big dumpster filled with hazardous stuff.

lexy shakes her head "uh-uh. no way, this is disgusting."
"we have to be sure." jake said.

"i don't know what's worse, stabbed with a butcher knife or a used needle." devon spoke.

"hopefully, none." amity lowly answered, herself having doubts about her choice coming with them to this.

"i'll do it. it's my mess." jake said though he hesitated.

"we're in this together." lexy stated. devon nodded in agreement "together."

"that's what is said" lexy said in annoyance.

the machine churns, dropping more trash.

"maybe we- you know, we could wait for him to come for us." devon stuttered "he can't stay down there forever." he added.

"he can't?" lexy sarcastically asked, "what exactly are the rules for supernaturally possessed dolls?"

"hey guys, i have an idea." jake said, walking towards something. "i'll get him out" he took a broom off of the janitors basket and taking some plastic gloves.

"lexy, amity, dig." he tosses the gloves to them, amity catching it and giving one to lexy who dropped hers while amity started to put hers.

"devon, keep watch."

"uh-uh. no, absolutely not. there's like seven diseases down there." lexy said

"did you not just say 'together'?" amity asked.

"you do it." lexy offered the gloves to devon who took it from her hands. "fine by me" he said, he was about to put on the gloves but stopped.

"ready to take him down if he jumps out?" he asked her. lexy hesitantly decides.

"ugh, fine." she took it and started to put it on.