𝟬𝟯𝟱

amity is laying on her bed, waiting for junior's reply.

she was asking about his break up with lexy but he just left her on delivered so she didn't ask anymore guessing it might be a sensitive topic.

she then heard a shuffling outside her window. she grew nervous as she looked at her open window, feeling paranoid because of a certain doll. she slowly makes her way to it hoping to close the window on time when someone makes her jump.

"holy shit!" she screamed, looking at the boy in disbelief. "what the hell, junior. you almost gave me a heart attack."

she then notices the look on his face. it seems sad and broken.

"hey," she softly calls, making him look at her as he was focusing his stare at her room. he lightly smiles as he saw their picture hanging in her mirror.

"you okay?" she asks.

"something happened." he answers.

"come in, why? what happened?" when he's in her room, he didn't answer but simply hugs her.

the girl was taken by surprise by his move but felt comfortable. she wrapped her arms around him, then she heard him sobbing and feeling her shirt wet.

"hey, what happened?" she asks, running her hand through his hair, trying her best to calm him down.

"my mom she- she's dead." he answers.

amity quickly faced him, dropping his hug and looks at him. "wait, what? why?"

tears are strimming down his face "i don't know, she- she jumped off of the building where her session at."

"i didn't know what to do. i don't know if she committed it or what." she sat them down on her bed, listening to him.

"i was so scared, amity." he again sob, making amity pull him into a hug and running her fingers to his hair to calm him down.

"it's gonna be okay, everything is gonna be okay." she keeps telling him.

suddenly her phone rang, junior pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away.

"you should maybe answer your phone." she looked at him for a second before picking up her phone and seeing jake calling.

"hey, what's up?"

"we're doing the trap tonight, you coming?" jake asked.

amity looked at junior, who seemed to be eyeing their picture in her mirror. she didn't want him to be alone tonight after what happened.

"i cant, im sorry."

"wait, why?"

"i have something to do." she stupidly reasoned out.

"oh okay, i'll just text you." she knew jake didn't believe her.

"yeah, thanks." and with that, she ends the call.

im trying my best to not ghost you guys and this story again.

and also trying to work on my colby fanfic🥰🥰