𝟬𝟭𝟭

filling her second cup with juice that has some shit on it, she walk through the crowd while sipping her drink.

she went upstairs trying to find an empty room to go in.

she opened one of the doors upstairs.

"holy fuck" she muttered seeing a couple making out on the bed. the couple stopped.

"what the fuck, can't you see the room is occupied" lexy cross told the girl

"dumb blonde. how would i know if there's someone in this room, you're the one who didn't lock the door" she spat.

"whatever. it's getting boring here anyways" the blonde muttered, standing from the bed and leaving his boyfriend, purposely hitting her shoulder.

"what's her problem" amity spoke to him after the girl left the room.
"she's upset with me, that's what" he said upset

"you wheelers do have some life problems" she sighs "what happened?" asking him

"she wanted to have sex with me tonight" he answered straightly, making the girl widen her eyes.

"that was straightforward." she mumbled

"it's just I'm not ready, with everything happening" he continued, ignoring her comment

"yeah i heard, lost another one" she had heard about their nanny died because of knives.

"i don't know why she wouldn't understand my shit" he rub his the back of his neck, laying back down the bed.

"if i were you, i would dump her ass" she spoke, looking at the frustrated boy "she's clearly not worth your time" she continued.

she walked towards the bed, placing her drink at the bedside table after laying at the other side, upside down from him.

"no offense, but she's a bitch with a fake ass, just like her mom" she snorted, the boy chuckling with her.

"and to say, you're not a shit" she spoke, making the boy turn his head to face her.

her face was distant, he was staring mostly at her eyes as she was upside down from him.

"you think?" he ask

"yeah, why wouldn't i" she smiled

"would... would you catch me if i fall" he asked, ignoring her answer. her knitted eyebrows showing confusion.

"why'd you ask?" she asked
"answer me truthfully, please." junior whispered but enough for her to hear

she stare at the boy in-front of her, focusing on his eyes, pleading, his pleading her. staring at each others eyes.

"i would, so i hope you would too" she answered him truthfully, putting a little soft smile to her face.

"now let's go, i'm not gonna let you stay here and be sad of your dear girlfriend when there's a party outside" she said, walking over the bed and pulling him up. the boy chuckled at her, letting her drag him outside.

he finally found someone who would catch him, and he was glad it happened to be her. his amity hazel quinn.