𝟬𝟭𝟰

juniorwheeler

hey

um hi

are you coming to lexy's party tonight?

why?

nothing im just asking.
but i would really need someone there

ill think abt it.

confused how he find her social, she decided to get ready for the party. she felt something towards him that, and its something good particular.

arriving at the house, she saw some people already waiting at the door, also notice him who was looking around for someone.

his eyes catching her figure, walking up to her.

"you came" he exclaims "i sure did" she answered, the two walking together to the door.

the door opened revealing lexy, "hey" she greeted seeing the many people in-front of her. her stare looking at amity and junior "sorry, it took forever forever for my parents to leave" she apologized.

"how long will they be gone for?" oliver asked "as long as it takes for everyone to finish crying over poor jake wheeler" she shrugged.

amity rolled her eyes.
"i brought your favorite" oliver says, lifting a bottle of alcohol making lexy look at him in awe "courtesy of my parents stash" he added, lexy thanking him with a flirtatious way.

amity glanced at the boy beside her, seeing him lightly unbothered by the happening, though she can still see him hiding his jealousy.

these are drafts from the past few days and i need to write more