𝟬𝟯𝟭

AMITY did not come with her parents last night at the plaza so that junior and lexy will talk out their relationship problems. she felt like she's getting in between by her spending too much time with him.

she also heard about the happenings that went down from devon. he texted her the details last night after he went home.

though, the whole night she has been thinking about not spending to much time with junior so that he could have his space to think and talk to his girlfriend about their relationship, she doesn't want to come in between them as she finally realize to herself that she like him.

she also skipped a day to school, telling her parents she's not feeling well and they let her considering all the crazy shit happened. junior has texted her that morning asking why she didn't went to school, but she simply just left him on read and mute his texts.

jake then told her about ms. fairchild getting arrested in the middle of the class, and he told her that they need her help on finding andy barclay, the only one that can help him kill chucky once and for all.

JUNIOR has never been confused in his entire life, except now. he kept on texting her since that night where he thought he will talk to lexy. he didn't got the chance to talk to her, by her sitting with jake and devon who is now together, also her telling him some bullshits like a doll hunting hackensack.

he texted her when he came to school, he texted and called her as he wait at the gate of the school hoping to see her parents drop her off, but he didn't.

he also find lexy acting weird, constantly distancing herself to him and talking to his cousin and devon.

he kept on texting her but she just left him on read or just not read it at all.

his mind is all scrambled by thinking of possibilities...

he like her, but he's in a relationship. so it's impossible.