𝟬𝟯𝟴

"why the hell would you do that junior?"

amity said as they are both alone in his room. she followed him after they witnessed his father got kissed by a random lady with a red lipstick, he wasn't happy about it.

"don't you get it, amity? he's the reason why this is happening to all of us! he's a fucking curse. everywhere he goes, someone just dies all of the sudden."

amity knows why. it kills her that she can't tell him what really is happening in hackensack, that jake isn't the one to blame for this. she can't just tell him that all this chaos is being made by a fucking doll.

"you can't just say that, junior. it's not his fault." she tries to reason out.

"whose side are you on, amity?" 

what? why is he suddenly asking this? 

"what do you mean?"

"it looks like your siding with him. i don't even know if you really understands me right now, amity. can't you fucking see the dead bodies in his trails? everywhere he goes, someone just fucking die by an accident. i'm just not gonna be surprise if your parents die because of him." he carelessly spits out that will make him regret it.

amity froze. she can feel the tears building up. tiny bit of her is saying that he might be right and the rest is saying that it's the doll's fault. but, junior is harsh with what he said. he shouldn't have said that. that's just fucked up to spit out to someone.

"that is way below the belt, junior. holy shit, why the fuck would you say that?" amity took a sit at his bed, her hands shaking a bit while she brushed her hair back.

seeing how she reacted, junior is now wishing that he can turn back the time so he could just shut his mouth and never have said it to amity. all he can feel is regret, questioning his recent actions.

"oh my god. i'm sorry, amity," he approached the girl and holds her shaking hands,

"i'm really sorry. i wasn't thinking, i'm so sorry."

amity shakes her head, "why would you say that?"

"i know, and i'm really sorry. i was being stupid and stubborn, i'm so sorry. i wasn't thinking right, i'm really sorry, amity."

amity looks at him, regret can be seen through him. she couldn't help it. she leans in and hugs him tight. she's scared. really really scared. she fully realized that she can lose these people around her. junior, her parents, and her friends.

hehehehehhehehe thats enough for now

hi (edited)

this will be a rant cause i hate myself right now. I LOST MY FUCKING PHONE. I LOST IT AT DANCE CLASS. ISTG IF SOMEONE STOLE THAT PHONE, I HOPE YOU GET TIRED OF ALL THE MEMES I FUCKING MADE AND SAW FROM PINTEREST. i don't hope you well.