𝟬𝟬𝟭

Amity is looking around the yard shop of her neighbor Mrs. Jolly is holding. she was looking around for old cameras or empty notebooks for her journaling, spotting a curly headed boy looking at a certain good guy doll.

"you gonna get that?" the curly head boy was rather surprised hearing a voice behind him as he look at the doll his rather interested in.

"yeah, it would be good for my sculpture i'm finishing" he explained, getting the doll from the table and wrapping his arm around it lightly hugging it towards his body.

"twenty bucks for that sounds fair?" the woman who she thinks is Mrs. Jolly spoke

"twenty bucks" the boy asked "it's got to be worth twenty bucks right?" she answered

"where did you get it?" the girl with the bleached streaks asked who's beside the boy

"i have no idea.. must've been my daughters i guess... honestly i don't remember" the woman said after thinking for a moment, shifting towards the boy and spoke "you into vintage?"

"no i'm into retro"

"oh what's the difference?" she asked

"about ten bucks" the girl said while she fished to her pockets for ten bucks

the woman lets out a chuckle "fair enough" the girl nodded giving her the money. before the boy could even thanked the girl, she was already plugging her earphones giving him a slight nod in he responded with a tight smile.

leaving the yard sale, she placed her hands in her jacket pockets, walking home.