Chapter Ninety-eight 98

             ***************"When I say Brittany is every man's wife, that's Euphemism

             ***************
"When I say Brittany is every man's wife, that's Euphemism. Saying unpleasant things in a pleasant way", said Islam while standing in front of the students at the lecture hall.

She never thought she could make it when she's twenty-five but there she was with a master's degree and approaching a PhD/doctorate degree.

She was an English lecturer but all her classes were total fiasco because she wasn't bold enough and the students were least interested as if she forced them to study English.

"So this means Brittany is a prostitute but you don't want to say it in an unpleasant way instead you called her every man's wife".

She then walked back to the big white board which has a projector and circled Hyperbole.

"We use this figures of speech in our daily lives but we don't notice because we're careless.

When we exaggerate things like the girls normally say he asked me to go with him a thousand times.

God how can you ask someone up to a thousand times, is it possible?"

The students laughed while she explained.

"Or the guys say Oh, your beauty made me ran insane. How does beauty actually makes someone insane students".

"Excuse me Ms?" Called out a boy with brunette hair who was behind.