Chapter 55: Grave

Misha

I was five when my mother died, I remember her jet-black hair and light grey eyes with a hint of green, She was barely around but when she was, she was the best mother I wished for.

She took care of me, drive me around, and bought me a bunch of unnecessary shit, even once my father and her got divorced my mother moved out and my father took us in.

Tho she didn't live with Fallon and me, she was both our father and mother, our father wasn't as bad, he made time for us but once he drank he was a different person.

He wasn't our father, but I still appreciate everything he did for us, Blair and I decided to watch a show and eat cake for my birthday.

Tho it wasn't the party she wished for, all I needed was her by my side to have the best birthday.

But after midnight I sat in the graveyard staring up at my mother's grave.

"Aubrey Larson, Born September 1, 1971, Died January 1, 2008" That was 15 years ago, I placed my hand on her grave photograph while I frowned at my disappointment.

"I knew I would find you here" I slowly turned around, with wine hair, a black fluffy coat, and then black suspicious sunglasses.

"It's late" I arched a brow, I could sense her eye roll as she lifted the glasses up her forehead, "It is, What are you doing here?" I took a step closer and narrowed my eyes.

eyeliner and black mascara were stained under her eyelids, and that's how I knew she'd been crying but I didn't say anything "You okay" I asked in a firm tone "Are you?" in sync we both nodded.

She then walked up to me and stood beside me as we stared down at my mother's grave, "What a fucked up life we have little cousin" I nod and thin my lips.

Vivian's father was killed when she was 8, my mother and her father were siblings.

Her mother left when she was just a baby and left Vivian on my uncle Nikolai's mansion doorstep.

Unlike my ruthless careless father, Vivian's was everyone dream father, he would brag about his daughter spoil her rotten, and teach her his technique, She learned to be independent and extremely smart from him.

Something so envious.

"She was the only one who knew my mother" she stammered under her breath, I turned to look at her and decided to wrap an arm around her shoulder.

But as expected she cursed me off and pushed me off her, "Just trying to be supportive" "I don't need your support" "Yeah I know" I rolled my eyes, and we both gave each other a side glance and let out laughs.

"Happy birthday idiot" She slammed her hand against my stomach, "Thanks" I arched a brow giving her a smirk.

Blair

After a week of convincing, Misha finally agreed to go on a three-day vacation to Florida with me, I packed my suitcase after he let the word okay out.

"I'm not babysitting" Vivian rolled her eyes as I chased behind her, "You won't be babysitting Rune will make sure she gets to school safely and all you need to do is make sure she doesn't get into any trouble" I sigh giving her a pout.

She spun around and gave me a glare, "I'll do it for my little cousin, and your sister seems more funner than you either way" I provided her with a smile, at least she thinks I'm kind of fun that's progress.

"Blondie you ready-" I spun around to see Misha wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants covering his body tattoos, while I wore a hoodie with bunny pants.

"Blondie your not ready?"
"I am what's wrong with my outfit?" I frowned looking down at my outfit, he let out a chuckle and walked up to me placing a kiss on my forehead, we overheard Vivian let out a disgusted growl and the ring of her heels stomping away.

"Nothing you're perfect"
"Sounded like you were judging me a minute ago" I gave him a scowl purposely ignoring his kiss, "I was, but then I saw your eyes and millions of new positions came into my head"

My eyes grow wider and I can't help but smile, "Save them for Florida" I go on my tip toes and give him a peck on the lips.

We made it to Misha's private jet and instantly felt out of place, tho nobody but Misha and I were on his plane it felt ridiculous, "How much did you pay for this?" I arched a brow as he held my hand down the jet hallway toward a random door at the end of the hallway.

He unlocks a door and reveals a jet-black fancy room, his jet was exactly 'Misha' dark, majestic, rich, and expensive leather.

"Your plane has a room?" I said mesmerized by the view, a black fancy bed in the middle of the room while our suitcases laid beside a closet door.

A large fluffy carpet, a TV sitting across from the bed while a small window sat beside the bed, "Of course, you didn't think I was letting you sleep on a chair for twenty hours did you?" I shrug and run up toward the bed slamming my chest on the soft cotton cloud mattress.

"I guess having a billionaire boyfriend comes with benefits" I let out a giggle when Misha lay beside me twirling me around to face him, I gave him a smile as I lay on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I grasped his shoulders.

"Anything for you Blair" he smiled, And I smiled back My lips hurt, and I stared into his eyes both maintaining eye contact, This man was making me go crazy, but that was fine by me every time I looked at him I fell more in love.

It's just the two of us, together against everyone and it'll always be that way, "Your mine Blondie" his voice came out as a whispered, "I'm yours Misha Larson" I giggle laying my lips against his.

I never expected myself to be utterly in love with Misha out of all people, ever since I was young he was the death of me but he's the first person to hug me, kiss me, hold me, and touch me without hurting me.

When I touch him, his skin against mine his touch on me, I feel safe like no one will ever hurt me, and when our lips meet it's the best feeling.

If I could be stuck in a moment for my entire life, this moment would be the one, as long as he is next to me, I'm happier than ever.

"Holy crap!" I cheered running straight into the backyard, Misha had bought a whole beach house for the two of us, we had the whole ocean just the two of us.

I slid open the glass doors realizing there were candles and rose petals, leading to one little spot, a picnic.

"Misha-" I spun around to see him already changed, wearing a white chest-opened shirt and a black pair of shorts, holding a daisy in his hands, "You remember" I beam taking a step closer.

"Of course, I remember," He said in a seductive tone handing me the flower, "You should go down the hallway, first room to the right"

I gave him a suspicious look with a sneaky smile but did as he said, I opened the door, and a large bedroom with ceiling windows was revealed to me, I walked toward the window to see Misha sitting on the sand patiently waiting for me as he stared into the sea.

There was a beautiful thin white dress laid on our bed, I didn't hesitate to change and meet him back outside.

My bare feet dug into the hot sand while the wind blew into my hair, "Never expected you to be such a romantic" I teasingly said while sitting beside him.

Two glass cups of champagne a set of fruit and two plates of steak were sitting in front of us, "You let out the best of me" he grinned.

My eyes linger back to his tattoos as we made a toast, he took a sip staring into my eyes as I trailed his opened chest.

"What do your tattoos mean?"
"Family" he shrugged.

I roll my eyes and give him a scowl "I know that but...what do they each mean?"

Misha

I knew this day would come, but I didn't hope it would be today or ever, if I want a future with Blair, she'll love me for my worst and my past, I just hope she understands...