Chapter 49: Can You

Misha

"I'm fine I was just leaving"
"What you saw there, it wasn't what it looked like she's Lilith one of Vivian's friends and she was just visiting-"
"Misha I get it you moved on, surprisingly quickly" she mumbled that last part.

"What-" "Misha it's okay, you're allowed to see anybody you wish to"
"No Blair" I took a step closer closing the gap between us, "I meant it when I said I won't love someone the way I love you"

I could see the tears in her eyes watering, I knew she still loved me and I knew she wanted to spit it out but couldn't.

"We can't be together Misha" She shook her head back and forth a tear slipping down her cheek, "Why the hell not Blair" my voice comes out as a whisper in a broken tone, She scoffs while tears broke down her eyes rolling down her cheeks.

"Because we're too different Misha!" She snaps.
"Who fucking cares! I love you Blair I will always fucking love you!" I holler feeling my knees weakened as she sniffled the tears from her nose.

"How Misha! How do you love me you hate me!"
"I don't hate you Blair" I let out a broken chuckle.
"Why the fuck not!" She gibed biting on the inside of her cheek while her hands trembled.
"My father killed your family"
"I still love you"

she stayed silent and just stared into my eyes while the sound of cars passing by broke the thick silence in the air, "I will always love you, Blair" a pause as I gently held onto her hands, and an electric shot runs through our body and we flinch from it ending up moving closer.

Our lips are only inches away, our breath collies, and our hands tremble from the desire of our lips so close to each other after two hell of months.

We gazed at each other lips desiring them to connect, feel her soft sweet luscious lips on mine while she eats me alive.

"You are my weakness, Blair, when I'm with you I never want to leave, I want to keep you safe, I want to hold you, kiss you bring that smile on your lips, I want to heal all your pain, my love"

Blair

As much as I wanted to leave, as much as I wanted to cry my eyes out and push him off me, I couldn't, because he was here.

And whenever he's here I can't help but love him even tho I try not to,

He makes me go insane, he makes me feel loved and cared for, and he makes me want to break everything rule and law for him.

Misha Larson, you are so fucking dangerous.

"I never claimed to be Prince Charming, and my love isn't a fairy tale type of love I'm a fucked-up person with fucked-up morals, but you are the only women I have eyes for if you wanted me to I would burn down the world for you"

"What we have is Deep, abiding, unconditional love, you are my biggest sacrifice you consume me and turned me into someone I had no clue would have existed,"

He looked at me like he wanted to burn the world when he sees me hurt, and I couldn't help but melt into his words,

"You are the light to my dark, Blondie, without you, I don't know who I'll become" Then he raised his head lower and brushed a finger over my cheek damping the tear out my skin.

"So I need to know now, can you love me again"