Chapter 15: Villian

Misha

This can't be happening, this can't be real, I'm going to fucking kill him, Micker had called me in a worried shout saying someone had shot my father, I quickly ran out of the mansion into my truck and speeded more than 100 miles through the highway.

Mickey said they were at the Larsons Shotgun a bar my father owns, Once I made it I took a gun from my front car cabinet and ran inside, I kick the doors and burst into the club.

"No" I pant, my heart sinks to the floor, and my grip on my gun loosens and causes me to drop the gun to the floor, "No, No, No" I try to say but it comes out as a gasp, Vincent.

The dripping sound of my father's blood was louder than the stillness, I watched Vivian's eyes, her hands were covered in blood and so was her face, blood tears rolling down her cheek as she tried putting pressure on my father's wound, but it was clear as day it was too late.

Someone had shot him in the arm, and sliced his chest open, revealing his organs, "Get out of here!" She screamed, but I couldn't look away, I couldn't bare to look away, it hurt my eyes seeing the corpse of my father just like my brother ended up.

"Mickey!" Vivian screamed while tears rolled down her cheeks, Mickey then rushed from the ground where he was holding onto my father's head, he rushed into my arms and held me in his arms, the blood of my father wetting my hair.

This is it, It's over, everything I've tried to prevent myself from doing is fucking gone, This is the monster your created Vincent, this is the person you will now last see. and once I end you, I will end your kids along the way make me your goddamn fucking Villian.

I walked down the halls of LEB in a black suit, while Fallon and Vivian walked beside me, all my new employees with their heads down while their new bosses made their way down my father's office.

I glared Fallon and Vivian back and forth, Fallon's eyes bloodshot from how much she cried while Vivian snarled everyone as she took every step, that's my cousin.

I slam the office doors open while they walked in behind me, it's just us three now, the only Larson blood alive, and we will bring them their peace, we will reign after DC and take down Vincent Ambrose and everyone he ever loved.

"Sit," Fallon said firmly as I stared at my father's empty chair, my hands into fists my knuckles turning white as I prevented myself from breaking LEB with my bare hands.

"Sit down Misha," She said once again,
"Sit down, or I will" Vivian declared, I gulp and slowly make my way toward fathers seat, where he has killed thousands of people.

Where he was last seen last night, I sat down and felt so much relief on my shoulders, like I was finally meant for this.

Vivian gave me a proud death smile before Fallon and she sat across from me, "So boss, what's our plan?" Vivian gave me a quirky smirk before folding her arms across her chest, "Kill Vincent and his bloodline, that's our plan" I said harshly my throat sounding like an old vampire.

"Get any information from Vincent, kill everyone he has worked with,"
"Misha that's too difficult-"
"Never question our boss, I'll get right into it boss," Vivian said firmly arching a brow at Fallon, she glared Vivian in the eyes.

Both of them intimidated each other with just eyes, but Vivian had won like always, "Right at it boss" Then they both sat up in sync and walked out their high heels slamming against the stone marble floors.

War has begun and you better be ready Vincent Ambrose.

Blair

Misha never made it home last night, and I was too scared to ask, nor call him to come home, what I found in this private room scared me, guns, knives, everywhere different types and cameras all over, a safe in the corner wish I'm guessing is filled with cash.

Dad asked me to flip a random switch in the room and I did, the sound of a hundred locks all in sync clicking at once, Once I got to my room I couldn't sleep. I was too scared.

What was going on? and why did Dad have so many guns? For protection? They all looked new and shiny so they must be for protection

My father would never hurt us or anyone else.

The next morning I knocked on Misha's room and peeked my head inside to see he wasn't even home, again, should I be worried? no, it's Misha he's buff and scary-looking nothing will happen to him.

I woke up Lana because I wanted her to be by my side this whole day, I don't care if she gets mad or upset I'm not letting her out of my sight especially when Misha isn't home, I cooked her breakfast and we ate it together in the dining room.

I stared out the window hoping Misha could make it home, I couldn't keep lying to myself anymore I do feel safe when Misha is around, knowing he won't hurt me and won't let anyone lay a finger on us.

"Blair? Are you listening?" Lana waves a hand in front of my face making me snap back into reality, "What sorry" I raise my brows, "Are you leaving today?" Shit, Misha's not home, hoping he would look after Lana while I was away.

"Uh, you're coming with" She beams, "Really!" She cheered, "Sure you've never been to a runaway either way just behave" Guess ill have to drive myself to the city.

While Lana got ready I gave RUne a call, and he picked up quicker than Sonic, "Hey little sis" He beamed, his voice calming down my nerves, "Hey so what is going on you guys freaked me out yesterday night"

he let out a chuckle "What are you talking about?" he let another laugh out, I frown in confusion, "Last night Dad called telling me to go into his office" A silence "Blair what are you talking about we haven't worked on anything but restocks for the bar and shopping mall" what? so why did Dad call me so worried?