Chapter 16: Parkinglot

(Misha's Song
Credit to: David Kushner)

Blair

It's midnight and I just dropped off Lana back at home, Misha was still not home yet neither did he send me a call or text, he got me worried so I decided to check the bar again.

I entered the bar and just as last time, there he was but this time he was singing another song, a more hurtful angelic voice,

"Telling myself I won't go there, oh but I know that I won't care
tryna wash all the blood I've spilled, this lust is a burden that we both share"
he began and I stood in the corner and watched, his eyes shut no tears but he gripped his guitar for dear life.

"Two sinners can't atone from a lone prayer, souls tied intertwined by pride and guilt, there's darkness in the distance from the way I've been living but I know I can't resist it"

His voice was powerfully strong, and mind-controlling to listen to the lyrics, and then he said and sang and my tears spilled from my eyes once again.

"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time, you and I drink the poison from the same vine"
"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time, hiding all of our sins from the daylight"

And he sang until he opened his eyes and then that's when I notice, he hadn't had any sleep and his eyes were red when we met eye contact, his grip on the guitar loosened and this time his voice was more powerful.

He sang while he left eye contact with me, everyone started gazing back at me as I wiped the tears from my eyes. they all flashed their lights at him as they still glanced at me, but I didn't care I just kept my eyes on him and him only ignoring everyone else in the room.

What did they do to you, Misha? Why are you so broken?

I wanted to know, what happened that broke his heart, I could see it in his eyes, and it scared me it looked like hatred, but not the type of hate he has toward me, pure evil hate. disgusting hate I didn't like.

He glared me in the eyes, his dark grey eyes were light as a stormy cloud, I wanted to run up to him and give him a hug once he was finished, everyone clapped like normally but then he suddenly jumped off the bar counter, and headed toward me.

Expecting him to talk to me but he didn't, all he did was glare me in the eyes once again and walk right past me toward the front entrance, "Misha!" I shout running after him.

"Misha wait!" I had major deja vu as I run after him, he then turned around and unexpectedly ran up to me cupping my cheeks and slamming my lips against his, feeling his cold tears over my cheek.

I didn't fight it, I stayed in his arm, my hands gripping his shirt and pulling him for more, he then parts his lips letting his tongue slip into my mouth, and I let it, sucking on it hungrily while my tears and his combine running down our mouth as we kissed passionately and hungrily.

This was a disgustingly good kiss, a sad emotional kiss but a perfect kiss, it wasn't aggressive nor rough but slow and gentle our tongues sucking on each other slowly but so fucking good and romantic.

Then it suddenly started pouring but we didn't care, my hair and clothes setting soaked and so were his, his guitar on his back while his hands wrapped around my neck.

His lips were soft and minty and they were begging for my lips and touch.

My hands still gripping his shirt, he then suddenly releases my lips and lays his head over mine, "I'm so fucking sorry" he sighs, and confusingly I glance up at him, "Dont be" I shake my head, "I'm so fucking sorry Blair" he repeats, my name came out more painful then usal.

"Don't. Be" I repeat saying the words more firmly, He lets out a sigh then releases my cheeks taking a step back then suddenly he paced into his truck unlocking it and tossing his guitar inside, turning his truck lights on, they shined me in the light, my soaking wet dress and hair.

Makeup ran down my face as we made eye contact, I shake my head knowing what was happening before he could drive away I run toward his window slamming my palms against the glass window.

"Misha stop please wait," I say trying to unlock his door, "What are you doing!" I shout starting to get irritated, he can not just kiss me like that and then get in his truck and drive away.

Misha

This was a mistake, coming back was a mistake, a total fucking mistake I called Rune before I made it to the bar saying I had to leave again and won't be coming back till a 'few years' He understood and let me go.

She screamed and slapped her palms against the window as I started driving away, I look and glance in my view mirror to see her in the middle of the parking lot while staring back at my truck while it drove away disappearing in the pouring rain.