Chapter 30: Sweat Dreams

Misha

And with that, I lost my self-control, my anger, my sadness my vengeance, after she was done speaking I had already been on top of her, her hands wrapped around my neck as I gripped her waist pulling her into me.

My groin exploded with excitement as she consumed me, Blair Ambrose was in fact the death of me and will forever be the death of me.

Her tongue played along with mine as they'd known they'd been craving each other, her body warmth devoured my heat as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Blair

our kiss was nothing but romantic, it was aggressive and fucking possessive, I part my lips letting his tongue make its entrance inside my lips. He lets out a groan as I cupped his neck as he grinded against me, he tasted like fresh mint and his lips were softer than I expected,

"Fuck you taste amazing blondie" he muffles into my mouth, then suddenly I take his bottom lip and bite down, he releases my lips just an inch, and my mouth then gets watery and a copper taste fills my mouth.

I bit him.

and that turned him on even more since he slams his lips harder and stronger against me, his lips roam down my cheek then my jaw down my neck, I let out a soft moan as he sucks onto my skin, "Your fucking mine" he stated, I nod as his free hands wander down my lower stomach.

His hands slip into my panties and I jump from the feeling of his rough finger rubbing against my swollen clit, "Your so wet for me Blondie" I let out a moan and my toes curl as he pinches my clit.

a small painful moan escapes my mouth.

I let out another whimper as his two fingers dig inside my wet cunt, "You like that huh?" I shake my head as I gasp, his fingers thrust inside me, I can't believe I'm doing this.

Is this about to happen? Am I about to lose my innocence to my brother's best friend? and my nemesis?

"You like getting finger fucked by your father's enemy?" I don't respond, but he thrust his fingers even harder inside me, "That was a question Blondie" I then nod, from the pain and pleasure.

My eyes roll back as his fingers picked up the pace, my juices making noises as he picked up the pace, before I could moan his name he smashes his lips onto me again. I hungrily kiss him back.

My lips claiming his, my body claiming him, him fingering fucking me makes me feel like I'm high away from reality, and I fucking love it, but it wasn't enough I needed him inside me.

Then Suddenly my legs flinch up and I moan into his mouth, I feel my insides explode, my legs shaking, my heartbeat rising, oh my god, he chuckles releasing my lips

His finger slipped out of my shorts and I could see the shine of my cum dripping from his fingers, I had just cummed on Misha fucking Larson, It was my first time cumming....

Oh, my fucking good it felt extremely good, "You see this?" He then suddenly sucks his fingers, my cum being sucked into his lips, "This means I claimed you blondie, your fucking lips, your body, they're all mine, mine to touch, to fuck," he then seizes my throat clutching it with one hand.

"Understood" I nod without hesitation as he strongly kisses my lips leaning my head back, He releases my neck and licks his lips, "Sweet dreams Blondie," he said with a little chuckle.

He rolls off me and lays beside me, I panted so hard I felt like I was out of breath. Holy shit....