Chapter 36: Flame

Blair

"Nevan" Misha arched a brow, "What are you doing here" he frowned in confusion, "Oh just came to find out if I can enroll my...cousin for school" "cousin?!" I asked with a bit of shock in my voice.

"Yes, he's moving in with me next year since his mother.." a pause of silence between the three of us, "Anyways hope your both are having a good day, see you soon Misha" and with that, he walked past us, and nodded.

I felt tension between them both but I didn't say a word, before Misha could turn to look at me I had already made a run toward my car.

Before I went home I had one stop to make, the graveyard.

I walked down the stone graves when I reached my mother, "Hey Mom it's me" I gulped fidgeting with my fingers.

"Everything was so different the last time I was here" My life was normal, I was a normal girl, I didn't know what my father was and I was his little girl.

Me and my sister were arguing like regular sisters, me and my brother would go out and have fun not having to worry someone might hurt us.

Now we barely see each other, at least five times a month, I wish I was still the old me, the one who knew nothing about my parents, the one who had no clue what Misha was doing.

The innocent one, now I'm a killer, a murderer, I won't say he didn't deserve it he deserved the pain, but not death, I know you probably hate me for killing him.

But I had no choice, it was Misha or...him. and I chose Misha.

I then bursted into tears and fell to my knees, I hoover my hand over my mouth and let it all out, I sobbed and let out a scream.

I felt my heart shatter and my stomach ache from the pain and all the stress I've been holding in,

The most hurtful part was that he let me blame myself.

I see myself watching my life fall apart, and I just wish for a day I wasn't falling apart, where life was back to normal and I could put on my real smile.

Now I lie about it, I hide my smile from the daylight.

"Blondie" I flinch and glance my head to see Misha glaring down at me, "How-how did you find me" "I followed you," he said with a blam face, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at once wiping the tears off my face.

He held his hand out for me and at first, I hesitated, but my hand reached him and an electric shot hit us both as he helped me up.

I gulp as we meet eyes then suddenly he hands me a piece of paper, I glance down at his hand and see the paper folded in half.

"What's this?" I asked frowning in confusion. "Open it" he smiled tilting his head at me.

I take the piece of paper from his hand and unfold it

My eyes widen.

A. Song.

"Burn" Was the song's name

All I wanted
Was a place to feel at home
That's why we parted
From our ways to heal our souls
Without my light, I couldn't find my way
How am I standing
From misery to this now?
'Cause I've been stranded
To scream this out loud

"I'm not done yet but" he sighed staring as I read the lyrics over and over, "What are you saying?" I shook my head back and forth as I met his eyes, his eyes softened and then suddenly the monster in him falls silent as he took a step closer.

"What my heart feels when you're not around"

I gasped.

Misha

Blair looked me straight in the eyes and smiled, she fell for everything I hoped she feared, "you make me feel hate desire anger, lust, and something even more dangerous"

I smirked and leaned down to her face cupping her cheeks, I lay my head over hers and shut my eyes,

"Love,"

I said it, and it didn't hurt nor did anything happen.

But it just made me relieved to let it out, "Misha Larson" She smirked, "Are you saying you care about me" she beams.

"I'm saying, I want you to be mine, and be a part of my future" I lick my bottom lip as she dug her teeth into her bottom lip.

"What I'm saying exactly is, Blair Ambrose, I would burn the world for you and not let a single flame touch you"

She giggles, "If that's your way of saying it then, Misha Larson, I would authorize you to set the world on fire for me," I smile "But make sure my friends are safe to pinky promise" She holds her pinky out for me.

I let out a genuine laugh and twirl my pinky around hers, "Of course love"