Chapter 11: Midnight

Misha

"So this is Vincent fucking Ambrose's mansion huh?" I nod stepping into her car, "Have you gotten anything out of the girl?" I shake my head, "What up with you, I thought Vincent was your number one mission" she said while speeding away out of Vincent's gates.

"He is, but...it's challenging" She gives me a side glance while focusing on the road, she wore a hoodie and sweatpants while having a glam on, her hair up in a ponytail and curled at the ends.

I'm guessing she's wearing her outfit under the sweats and hoodie, a duffle back sitting behind us while she drove, "Why's that?" she asked, "Because he's my best friend," I know it sounds ridiculous.

But Rune truly is my best friend, but then once I found out what his father did, I grew hate toward his family, but that didn't last because I knew Rune had no clue what his father had done.

So I focused my hate on Vincent, I was really fucking good at hiding it by the second I stood beside him, but all I wanted to do was stab the mother fucker till his blood was all over me.

But feelings get the best of you, but I have to do this for my fucking family, for my brother Malcolm.

"I get it" she mumbled, but I could hear it clear as day, "I lost many people once I started working for uncle, but you have to sacrifice things and people for the people YOU love." I knew that wasn't a lie, Vivian has sacrificed lives, people, and her loved ones for my father.

I respect her loyalty and I know if I take over Father, she'll be my most loyal employee, "Vivian, once I take over, I want you to be my assistant" She smirks, "I am anyways so it doesn't really matter" way to ruin the fucking moment Vi.

We made it to the strip club and liked Plan Vivian stripped and I waited in the private sex room, I was in the dark viewing the cameras from my phone as I watched the traitor drool over Vivian like planed she walked up to him and leaned down and whispered in his ear.

He nodded and they made their way to the sex room, I shut my phone and toss it into my pocket, my gun being reloaded and ready and my knife slipped into my coat.

Then suddenly the doors open, and the lights turn on his face is speechless when he sees me sitting with a smirk on my face on the couch in the middle of the room,

"Well, Well, Well" I arch my brows up, "If it isn't the traitor" Before he could turn around and run away, Vivian grabs him by the neck and pins him against the wall, "Who knew makeup can really change someone identity"

She laughs, an evil laugh I enjoyed, "Vivian, Misha I promise you he made me do it!" he tried to speak but Vivian grips his throat tighter cutting his breath.

She gives me a worried glance before putting her attention back on Michel, "Who!" I shout slamming my fist beside his head. A tear rolls down his face as he tries his best to breathe.

"T-Te-Ten" "Ten- Henry?" Vivian loses her grip and shoves him to the ground, "Vivian" I pull her into my arms before she loses control,
"Kill him" She demanded,

I do exactly that, I picked him up and shoved him into the couch, I take my blade from my coat and stab him in the throat, Blood splattering all over my face as I slip it out his skin and dig it into his chest, twisting it around and pulling it right out as Vivian stared at him getting killed beside me.

He didn't even have enough time to scream for help when my knife had already met his throat, Blood dripping from his mouth, blood splattering into my face as it leaked from his neck, and the floor pooling with blood, I then crap his wrist and slice it open.

"This is what you get for betraying my father" I rip his skin open and push his hand off his body, I then toss his bloody hand into his bloody mouth and watched as he leaked out, "This is what you deserve Ten" Vivian chews on her gums as she pulls my shoulder and spins me around.

We made our way out of the strip club when I stop Mickey, "Sex room clean it up" "Yes boss" he nods and without hesitation, he leaves running toward the sex room.

Blair

I didn't want to see where he was going but I did, I watched through my window to the front porch to see a car pull up, then I watched as he stepped into the car allowing me to view the person in the passenger seat.

A girl?

A really, really pretty girl, she had gorgeous makeup on her face and a little smirk, dark red hair that looked like wine, she was gorgeous, guess he has a type...

I stood back as I watched the car speed away like they were in a rush, What a whore, she was really in a rush to eat his fucking dick.

I jumped into bed feeling annoyed by his audacity to go screw a girl while leaving us alone...that sounds stupid of me to say.

I then suddenly jumped out of bed from a door being shut, Is that Misha? I checked the time to see it was 3 in the morning, I know from horror movies it's always a girl that dies first from being a fucking idiot and leaving her room without a light or something to protect herself.

Well guess what I'm a stupid girl and curiosity got the best of me, but I'm not that stupid I picked up my taser I always have beside me and a kitchen knife I hide under my bed just in case someone breaks into my room.

I then open my deer just peeking my head out, but nothing. I then open it wide open having the kitchen knife behind me and pointing the taser in front of me, either way, your dead bitch.

I then slowly headed toward Lana's room, and peek my head in to see she was dead asleep, relief runs my chest when I shut the door knowing she was safe,

Then suddenly I overhear a noise from down the hallway, I shut the door and take a step back, "Show yourself bitch I know Kung Fu" I snarl. I overhear a chuckle and step moving toward me.