Chapter 41: Cherry

Blair

Rune was unable to stop me in time as I sprinted out of the apartment and charged up the stairs toward Misha's penthouse.

I hurriedly sprinted in my tight heels, almost stumbling over my dress as I skipped a step. Despite Vincent's demise, he still managed to outsmart us.

He had hired Ten person before his death to kill Misha, once I got up to his penthouse I slammed my fist against the door begging him to open up.

Pleasebeokypleasebeokaypleasebeokay.

My heart raced as I shouted for his name, and no answer but then the doorknob twisted, "Blondie?" Misha was in a towel and his hair was soaking wet so was his body.

I jumped into his arms not caring if I was getting soaked, his arms wrapped around my waist as I sobbed into his chest, "Your okay" I cried as he shushed me, "yes of course I am Blondie what's wrong?"

"You weren't answering my text and Rune told me about  Ten and how Vincent tried killing you-" "Woah Blondie slow down" he cuts me off allowing me inside.

I step inside his penthouse and glanced around, the last time I was here I thought Vivian was his whore or something, his penthouse matches the Larson personality, dark, dangerous, and feisty, but also...loving.

Painting of their ancestors all over the hallway walls, and the last painting was Misha and Fallon along with Vivian and someone else who seemed like...Malcom his brother.

They all looked like they were a part of a 90s Victorian Vampire aesthetic, "Come" he seized my soft hand and led me into the hallway.

he slammed his bedroom door open and gesture me inside, I walked toward his bed while he shut the door.

He then walked up to me and stood face to face with me, "Vincent hired someone to kill me?" he arched a brow and I nod, "Ten," his eyes grew darker, "Blondie" he took my hand and placed it in his wet cold chest.

Filled with ink I felt the warmth of his body rise along with mine, "I'm okay Blondie, and I'll be okay" "But why weren't you answering my texts?" I asked.

"I was in a meeting and running late, I just got your cake and took a quick shower," I let out a breath and maintain eye contact.

Misha

The fear in her voice and eyes told me everything, I've never seen someone so scared for me then she just did, I felt my mask slip off as her ocean eye stared right through me.

"We should get going"
"I don't wanna leave" She shook her head back and forth, shock fills my stomach from her soft angelic voice.

Then suddenly the lights when out, she flinches from the darkness and me leaving her side to check the light switch, "Shit" I whisper flicking the light switch.

Perfect timing huh?

As I sighed, "The light must have gone out," she suddenly appeared before me. "I'm eighteen," she chimed in with a smile in her voice before I even had a chance to turn around and face her.

"Happy eighteen birthday Blondie" I smiled cupping her cheeks, She then suddenly meets my lips, kissing me softly but hungrily at once.

I kiss her back and gripped the back of her neck as we made our way toward my bed, "Misha" She moaned in my mouth as the towel slips off my waist, she gasps as I gently laid her on her back.

As she softly moaned, I parted my lips from hers. "I'm ready," she said "There's no going back after this" "There's no time like the present" she smiled, I nodded in response and beamed, licking my bottom lip.

I slip my hand under her dress between her thighs, slipping my finger through her lace panties to feel her wet swollen clit, she lets out a painful moan as I pinch her clit.

Her head and back arched back as I rub her slowly at first, then harder and rougher, "I want you inside me" "Not so fast Blondie" I teased as I slip two fingers inside her.

her juices slipping onto my finger as I moved my fingers up and down slowly at first then faster and faster, I slam my lips against her as she panted heavier and heavier.

My groin hardened in pain from her whimpers and moans and the feeling of her cunt tightening around my fingers, "fuck" I grunt.

I seize her neck with my free hand and lean down to her ear, "You have two options, sex, or fucking pick" She panted and meets my eyes.

I smirk as she bites on her lower lip, "Fuck me" "As you wish my Cinderella" and after that, I ripped the back of her dress off revealing her perfectly pink hard nipples and lace underwear.

"All fours, now" I demanded, and she quickly did as I said, "Good little slut" I chuckle into her ear as I fist her perfectly blonde her and jerked myself off before I enter paradise.

Blair

Tear form in my eyes as I feel him slip inside me, his big hard cock was painful than I thought it would be, "Oh fuck" I let out a painful pleasing moan, his hand meets my throat as he thrusts inside me, pain, desire, and satisfaction were all my feelings.

I let out a whimper as he pulled my hair back and my back met his chest, he gazed into my eyes and sucks on my shoulder.

"Good fucking girl"

His left-hand meets my wet cunt, I let out a moan as he rubs on my swollen wet clit, while he still thrust harder and harder behind me, "You like this Blonide? You like getting fucked like a whore?"

When I don't respond he gripped my clit, "Yes, yes I do" A tear rolls down my cheek from his pinch, he then slips out of me and lays me face to face.

His eyes meet the inside of my thighs, and his pants slowed down, "Blondie" "Don't" I say, his grey black eyes meet mine, then he gets on his chest and divides my thighs, and starts kissing my scars.

One by one, every burn, every painful feeling I've felt, then his tongue meets my inside, he licked and licked all my juices and ate me up like I was dessert.

I grip his black silk sheets and arched my back, electric shots ran throughout my body as I tried clenching my thighs together from the painful feeling of me leaving this earth.

"You like that?"
"Yes!" I let out a whimper, "Oh shit!" I whine, my eyes rolled back as his fingers played along with him, I could sense his smirk and his desire of seeing me like this.

"Misha!" I moan, "Fuck I love hearing you screaming my name" Suddenly the same feeling I felt for the first time, I felt my world crumble apart and many moans and screams slipt out my mouth.

"Fuck!" I slammed my hand over my mouth as I felt an orgasm slipping out of me, tears rolling down my face as he slipped four fingers out inside my cunt.

I let out a gasp once he raised to meet my lips, white cum was all over his lips, he licked his finger and mouth before slamming his lips against mine.

"I fucking love you Blondie, your mine to eat, mine to fuck, mine to make love to, and if anyone else touches you I'll fucking kill them"

I nod and cup his neck as he slipped into me, "Misha" I groan maintaining eye contact, "You can take it, I know you can" Fuck, the feeling of him inside me was a different feeling than anything.

he broke me, destroyed me, then healed me all over again, We weren't fucking anymore, we were making love.

Our hands collide as he pushed inside me and the feeling of painful blood slipped through my thighs, first slow and gentle then he catches the pace, I wrap my legs around his waist as our breathing synced and so did our moans and screams.