Chapter 14: Libary

Blair

"How's everything? Is Lana behaving?" Rune said over the phone, he finally had some free time to FaceTime me, "Yeah surprisingly, so...how's the penthouse?" I ask nervously knowing Misha is sitting across from me.

"It's nice, How's Misha you two getting along?" he teased, I gasp hoping he didn't notice but he clearly did since he arched a brow and Misha glared up at me.

We make eye contact for a quick second then after he went back on his phone, "Blair you okay?" I snap out of it and look back at my screen, "Uh I guess but sometimes he can be a real dick" I chuckle, and he snaps his head at runs a hand down his jaw.

Rune lets out a laugh, I overhear someone shout his name over the phone and that seemed to catch his attention, he lets out a groan then shouts okay "I have to go Blair tell Misha and Lana I miss them" "I will" I nod then after that he hung up.

I put my phone down and realize Misha had his arms folded across his chest and a smirk on his lips, I gulp and before I could get up and walk out the doorway he calls my name.

"What" I spun around folding my arms across my chest while I leaned against the doorway.

Misha

I stood up, and finally decided to apologize, If I want to make this look real, I need to try and be nice for once, I face her directly in the face, I let out a sigh before parting my lips, "I'm sorry" her eyebrows lift in shock.

"But I'm not sorry for finding you attractive" It's not a lie, Blair is very attractive, she's a short feisty girl, with blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes, Yes she's not my type but I won't lie and say I don't find her attractive.

"Listen Mish" She places her hand on my arm, I arch a brow and frown at her lips thinning, "I know I'm attractive but I forgive you, and your right" I stare back and forth between her hand and her eyes.

"No one is able to resist me" She then lets out a laugh and runs out of the living room, weirdo.

"Wait actually!" She returned, I roll my eyes and glare her in the eyes, "Tomorrow at 3 p.m you're taking Lana and me to the city, I want to visit Stell it's her first shoot"

I roll my eyes, "Sure whatever"

Blair

I laid in bed bored while scrolling through social media when I get a call from Dad, I instantly sat up, Dad doesn't call me unless it's urgent or important that's why I always pick up.

"Hey Dad everything okay-"
"Blair honey where are you?" he said cutting me off sounding worried.
"In my room why?"
"Is Misha home?" I arch a brow in confusion.
"No, he went out in a rush why?"
"No worries um honey I need you to listen to me very closely and do as I say okay?"

"Okay" I nod standing up and turning on the lamp beside my bed, it was currently night, and Dad freaking out over the phone scared me a little, "I want you to go into my office and into my library and there should be a bookshelf that has your cheerleading trophy"

I don't question I just run out my room and down the hall into Dad's office, Dad forbids us from entering his office which means whatever is going on is a big deal, while I ran my heart kept skipping a beat by the second.

Is Misha okay? Is Rune okay? Are we okay? Is someone trying to rob us? So many questions I couldn't think straight. I slam Dad's office door open and quickly scan his library.

My cheerleading trophy come on Blair, I paced around each shelf until I made it to the end of the room, my trophy was sitting only one shelf above my head, "You found it?" He breathed into the phone, "Yes what now?" I questioned curiously.

"Pull it" I frown in confusion and just pull the trophy head down, the sound of rumbles makes me step back bumping into the bookshelf behind me scared the walls about to collapse on top of me.

Then suddenly my eyes drop wide, my jaw to the flor, and the shelf turns into a door. and what I saw inside scared me more than I should be, "Okay Blair before you-"

"Dad...what is this"