Chapter 45: Betrayed

Blair

It's been a week and I've been ignoring Misha since then, who does he think I am? I'm still in high school and haven't graduated yet.

I just turned eighteen I'm not ready for a goddamn child, good thing the test came back negative.

God must have heard my prayers, "He's driving me insane" I let out a groan running my hand down my hair as I ignored his calls and texts

"Just answer him" Lana rolled her eyes sitting beside me in class, "Fuck off" I mouthed, "Blair and Lana" Mrs. Applebottom shouted across the room.

I roll my eyes and glance to look at her, She's even more annoying than her fucking husband, "Lana I know you're younger than everyone in this class but we have the same rules as your other class" I could feel Lana's scowl burning behind my back.

I let out a snort as I overhear her curse under her breath.

After a few minutes we hear a knock on the door, Mrs. Applebottom me eyes with me as if I did something, what a bitch.

She stood up and opened the door, "Blair Ambrose?" I glanced back at Lana who was confused as I was, "It's your brother"

"Is he okay?" I paced down the hallway toward the main office as she shrugged, "I don't know but it sounded serious" my heart panted as she handed me a phone.

"Rune?" I whispered with fear in my voice
"Why have you been ignoring my texts" You got to be fucking with me, "Can I have a moment?" I whispered placing my palm over the speaker.

She nods and points toward an office door, I smile and pace up to the door, "What the fuck" I grit my teeth through the phone.

"Blondie I'm sorry-"
"I could have gotten pregnant"
"I know Blondie-"
"I'm still in high school Misha, you're a young CEO we would not have time for a child" My blood boiled when his silence was the only thing speaking back to me.

"Love I just got caught up in the moment,"
"Misha, talk to me when your baby fever is over"

Out of all people, I would never expect Misha fucking Larson to have baby fever.

Misha

"Put the goddamn baby picture down" Vivian snapped, I roll my eyes and place my baby picture back on my desk.

"What is up with you?" She asked arching a brow, a beautiful blonde girl by the name of Blair is driving me insane.

"There's nothing wrong up with me now let's get to work" I sighed breathing a breath.
She folds her arms across her chest as I began to speak.

"Rune found Vincent's old files, before he died he paid Ten to kill me, tho it's been three months so that means he's planning something" Vivian's eyes softened.

Her facial expression changed to fear when I mentioned Ten, "You think Henry-Ten is planning your death?" "Thats what I just said?" I rolled my eyes feeling irritation fill my boiled blood.

I analyzed Vivian and stared directly into her eyes and notice something different.

She was nervous.

This led to my suspicion, Vivian is never nervous, especially when she's around me, I know her and Henry had a history but that was a very long time ago.

"What's the matter, cousin?" I inquired, noticing the tension in her expression.
"What are you talking about?" she responded, her tone determined.
"Are you feeling nervous?" I asked, casually propping myself against my desk.
"Why would I be nervous?" she deviated.
"That's precisely what I'm trying to figure out," I explained.

The room was filled with silence as the tension between us continued to grow. She stared into my eyes and her mask returned, revealing the cold-hearted Vivian once again.

She gulped nervously and stood up. "I'll look into it and try to find some information on Henry-Ten," she stammered before quickly leaving my office without looking back.

Interesting.

After my weird conversation with Vivian, I headed back to my penthouse, it was past two and Blair must be home by now, she did say to speak with her once my baby fever was over.

(It's not)

Little does she know I don't do as people say...

I knocked on the door and patiently waited for-

"Hey," Rune nodded glaring me in the eyes, "Hey" I nod back maintaining eye contact, "What are you-" Blair shoved Rune's shoulder but cut herself off.

She stares up at Rune frowning in confusion, Oh I see, my guess he stated if I hurt her he'll 'kill me' "Your late come" She gave me a threatening stare before she seized my hand and dragged me inside.

I didn't ask questions just followed her down the hall toward the dining room, While Rune followed behind, I could feel his glare burning behind my back as Blair held my hand.

"Late for what"
"Shut up"
"Yes ma'am" I gulped as we froze in place once we made it to the dining room. Stella, Kenji, and Lana sat and paused eating while they stared at ME.

Guess they heard the news.

"Misha" Stella beamed sitting up, "Shocked to see you here Stell" I slightly smiled, knowing she was supposed to be in France for her modeling career.

"School and modeling school is on a break" I frown in confusion, "Will this is awkward" Kenji mumbled under his breath.

Rune walks past us and take a seat beside Stella and Lana, while there were only two seats empty for Blaur and I.

We sat down and Blair poured me a glass of water as everyone ate, Rune glared me in the eye across the table as Blair let out irritated breaths.

"So Misha, how's work?" Rune broke the silence and questioned me with a quirky smile.
"Excellent," I lick my lips and stared back at him.
"Interesting, how's the bar?" Blair tightened her grip on my hand feeling the goosebumps of her arms rise.

"It's a work in progress after my father left it for me"
"Hmph" He hummed taking a long sip of his water, "Mhm" I hummed back idling the same.

"There's a rumor going around-"
"Rune" Blair hissed.
"No continue" I arched a brow in curiosity,
"A rumor about you and your dear old friend Nevan" The back of my hair rises at the thought-

"What about Nevan" Blair's grip on my hand loosened, and her voice came out more firm, Kenji glared at me with worry as I look up for a change of subject.

"Little sister haven't you heard?" I bite my bottom lip as Rune gave me a taunted look, "Hey champagne?" Kenji stood up dragging his chair back.

"Haven't heard what!" Blair let out a powerful scream and fully released my hand, she glared at me with confusion and anger in her eyes.

I let out a low growl and glared directly at Rune, "is this what it has come to" "Seems so" he responded.