Chapter 33: Goodbye Blair

Misha

After we made it to Vincents Mansion, I ran out of Kenji's car straight inside, while Kneji followed behind the front doors were wide open and I didn't hesitate to burst in and run upstairs.

Glass was all over the floor and so were pieces of a ripped painting, I ran down the hall when I overhear yelling.

My heart drops to my stomach and I could hear my pulse through my ears, Blair Ambrose holding two guns in her hands, and she was pointing them at her father.

And...

He was pointing his gun at her, and Lana standing behind her having bruises and blood all over her, Blair had red eyes and a dark look I'd never seen on her.

She had an evil smirk on her face but it quickly faded away when she met my eyes, "Misha" Her grasp on her gun steadied but she gripped it tighter when she noticed Kenji beside me.

Vincent spun around and his eyes widened when he sees me staring directly at him, the hold on my gun tightened, and my blood boiled and I was ready to murder the man who took everything from me.

"Kenji, get Blair and Lana out of here" Without hesitation, Kenji went straight to work, He grasped Lana's arm and Blair's as well, "Let me go," Blair said.

"Come on" Kenji hissed, "No just get her out of here, this is between me and him" She snapped, and glared him in the eyes as Kenji glanced back at me.

I look between Blair and Vincent, what the fuck did he do. I've never seen Blair this riled up, I nod and Kenji only took Lana out of the room, I shut the door behind them and took a step closer toward Vincent.

"Because of you, I blamed myself all those fucking," A pause, "Because of you I burned, and because of you I'm fucking broken"

"Mark my fucking words when I say I'll spill your blood and watch you die. Your biggest mistake was making me your enemy" My heart sank at Blair's words.

Vincent giggles and walks up to her before he could close the gap between Blair's guns I grasp him from behind and put him in a chokehold.

Blair

I gasp when Vincent slams Misha behind a bookshelf making him release him, He then suddenly snatched a blade from his coat and before he could stab Misha in the chest I grasped his arm and kicked my leg up his neck.

Thank you, Rune.

He stumbled back releasing the blade from his hand as he tried catching his breath, "Get out of here now!" Misha demanded seizing my wrist, "No I'm not leaving you!" I shout back, "Damn it Blair get the fuck out!" I flinch at his aggression.

"You forget who I am Misha, I'm still the stubborn Blair" I smirk, "And you forget who I am Blair Ambrose, Misha fucking Larson I get whatever I want" Then suddenly someone slammed the office doors open.

Oh my fucking god.

While Misha and I were too busy talking a bunch of Vincent's men had walked in and circled us in pointing their guns at us, "You think I won't put up a fight without my men?" Vincent chuckled.

"You want a fight? I'll give you fucking war" Misha grinned, "and how will you do that? I'm the one who had the power" "Power how funny" I scream from blood being so altered across my face, Three men all at once fell on their knees head first.

"Seems like I have the power now," Vivían said holding a blade dripping with blood in her hands, I panicked from the three dead men standing right in front of me.

Oh my god, she killed them, oh my god I have blood on me! my heart beat picked up the pace as I watched blood pile on the ground.

"Goodbye Blair," Misha said releasing my arm, then suddenly someone wrapped arms around my waist and pulled me out of the room.