Chapter 35: Two Months

2 Months later

Misha

It's been 2 months 42 days and 8 hours since I've seen Blair, I haven't heard nor have I talked about her since Vincent's death, her birthday is in a few days which I'm still trying to figure out how to bring her a gift without her realizing it's me.

I know Lana and her are back in school since it's September, ever since I last saw her I couldn't keep her out of my fucking head, wondering if she's okay, if she's healthy, I've left her messages and calls but she never responded.

I tried giving her space for 2 months but it's killing me inside, I checked my phone to see it's almost 1 p.m, you know what fuck it I need to know if she's okay.

I sat up from my desk and made my way out of LEB, I got in my truck and drove to the high school.

I've never expected to come back after a year since graduation, but here I am again. In the fucking parking lot waiting for a girl I never thought I would miss- waiting for.

Blair

I made my way up to the library where I would never expect to find Lana Ambrose, "Lana!" I shout once I see her making out with a random kid in the back of a bookshelf.

They both jump off each other and suddenly he starts walking away from her, I scoff and lean against the door folding my arms across my chest. What a Dick.

She then awkwardly walks up to me holding her backpack off her shoulder, while rubbing her lips with the back of her hand.

"I'm so..." She stopped in front of me as I arched a brow at her, "Can I stay" I frowned in confusion as she gave me the puppy eyes and side eyes of a group of jocks sitting behind us checking her out.

I roll my eyes, and nod, "Thanks" She cheers spinning around, and starts walking up to them, I then meet eyes with all of them and give them a scowl.

"Hurt her I'll fucking kill you" I mouth, their smiles fade away as they turned to look back at Lana.

I then spun around and made my way out of the school, I guess I'll just stop by Chick-Fil-A since Lana won't be home for a while.

But then I would be betraying her by getting Chick-Fil-A by myself, it's kinda our kink you know? I unlock my car by its keys and make my way down the parking lot-

Suddenly my heart skipped a beat, and I felt like throwing up, I blinked multiple times to make sure I wasn't just seeing things.

Fuck it's real.

Misha fucking Larson, leaning on my car while giving me a smirk, he had a black suit on and black shades for the sun.

Everyone passing by was staring at him, at us, "Hey Blondie" He waved, with a smile on his lip, I take a deep breath and felt my thighs clench.

He only had the suit vest, and his sleeves were up revealing his buff arms, I glance down at his fingers remembering what they did to me last time-

"Hey you ran off"I flinch at Kenji and Stella suddenly appearing behind me, I spun around and try to act normal, like my pussy isn't craving his touch again-

Blair stop.

"Hey sorry yeah um" I nod digging my fingers into my leather purse, after Vincent's death, Kenji told me the truth about what his father does and what he and Koa do.

Even tho it's not totally normal he is still my best friend.

and they do it for a good cause right? no, I'm just being delusional.

"Oh hey, Mish!" Kenji waved his arm, Stella waves back and arches a brow at me, "You two going somewhere?" Stella asked giving me a smile, "Um no I just saw him-" "Yes we are" Suddenly I feel his hands wrap around my back.

I flinch and let out a sigh feeling his touch, "Oh okay...we won't hold you any longer then" "Bye Blair" Kneji waved as Stella dragged him away.

I glance at Stella looking back at me giving me a quirky smile, shit did it get hotter outside?

Misha

Just by her touch my groin lifted in pain, "I have a party" she mumbled, I walk over to face her seeing her chest breathing heavily from my touch, while I looked calm my heart was going insane.

I lift my shades up and stare into those ocean eyes, her pupils dilate from the sight of our eyes meeting after two months of not seeing each other.

I take a step closer to close the gap between us, her outfit was making me wanna go insane in a school parking lot.

She wore a white corset top with light brown low-rise pants, revealing her stomach and arms, her nails digging into her white leather purse strand.

I knew what I was doing to her and so does everybody else.

"I didn't ask that" I smile combing a strand of her behind her ear, I loved the power I was holding onto her until...

She glances at my lips and bit down on her bottom lip and glanced back at my eyes, I wanted to let out a soft moan but that would catch more attention than I had already caused.

"And I don't care, I have plans and I'm definitely not canceling for you" she smirks, "Okay, then I guess I'll be your plus one" I grin licking my lips together.

It took all my willpower to hold my strength not to slam those lips against mine, "Lana is my plus one" "Then" I smirk and lean down to her ear.

"I'll guess I have no choice but to make you-" "Make me what huh, two fucking months you think...you think you can march up to me and treat me like shit is normal" She snapped and releases the grip on her purse strand.

"I know it's not" My smirk fades, and my eyes and facial expression darkened, "Then why are you-" "Misha" Blair and I then spun around, and a smile crosses her face when she sees him.