Chapter 19: The Punch

Blair

It's the fourth of July, and Misha's big party is today, Rune and Lana had to force me to get up from bed and get changed, Lana started getting dressed four hours earlier since it's her first time allowed to go.

And Rune and I both have to make sure she doesn't do drugs or get drunk tonight, tonight is a big night of the year, only because Misha will be there doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have fun.

And besides Stella and Kenji are going and whenever they go somewhere they always make it fun.

I took a deep breath and got in the shower, I made sure I shaved just in case I lost my virginity tonight, or I find a cute guy.

Blair's Outfit

I curled my hair and wore a simple glam makeup look, Once I was done I headed downstairs where Rune was waiting, "You ready?" I asked walking down the steps, "Yeah" he glances to look at me and beams

"Do I look okay?" I arch a brow walking up to him, "Let me guess your crush is arriving?" I gulp, "You should never say that to a woman" "Well that's why I'm single" He shrugs while I let out a laugh along with him.

We got to the mansion and the parking lot was already packed, you could hear the music blasting from the inside and the car windows weren't even down.

Before Rune and I could even take a step out of the car Lana was already running toward the entrance, "Lana!" We shout at once running after her. We walk inside and see her already hitting the dance floor.

I chuckle as Rune let out a sigh, the room was packed with people, I've been to Misha's parties before but this one looked...like they put extra work into it.

We glared at Lana while a couple of boys decided to walk toward her holding drinks, "Oh hell no" Rune shoved everyone out of his way to get to Lana leaving me alone.

I looked around the dance floor looking for Kenji or Stella but since I was so fucking short compared to these men I couldn't see shit.

before I could walk toward the dance floor I feel someone grasp my wrist, their nails digging into my gloves, they shove me into their chest and twirl me around "What the fuck!" I shout shoving them off me.

"Wow calm down" Ethan

Great my night just got worse, "What are you doing?" "you never answered my text sexy" he ignored my question and pins me onto the wall, the intoxicating smell of liquor makes me want to throw up.

He was drunk, of course, he was, before he could lean in and kiss me I try shoving away but could barely move from his tight grip on my waist, "Stop!" I scream trying to fight him off me, "Get the fuck off her!" Stella shouted pushing him off me.

He stumbles into a group of guys but they dragged him back into me, Stella pulls me close to her while he shouts, "Stell what the fuck is up with you!"

"Fuck off man" Kenji pops up in front of us pushing his shoulder, "Oh right your boyfriend is here to save your asses" he laughed, I just wanted to toss a fork into his eyes.

"I always knew you three were fucking!" suddenly the room goes silent, and everyone glances between the three of us, and my grip on Stella's hand goes tighter.

"What the fuck did you just say"
"Rune" I release Stella's hand and walk up to Rune trying to shove him away from Ethan, "Everything okay boys?" My heart sinks, she's here. she's fucking here

I spun around to come face to face with the wine-haired girl, "Vivian-" Kenji says placing his arm separating Ethan and her.

Does he know her? How the hell does he know her? I glance around the room seeing everyone have their phones out, oh no this better not go on the internet, Rune would instantly get a bad population if he gets into a fight.

"Oh I guess I was wrong, you're screwing this hot chick and tossed your whores like the shit they are" Before Rune and Kenji could run to Ethan, Vivian throws the first punch straight into his jaw.

everyone laughs and cheered while I stumbled back into Rune's arms, this is not how I wanted Lana's first big party to go but she was going to have to experience this once in her life.

"You fucking bitch!" Ethan shouts swinging his arm toward Vivian but before he can someone grasps his arm and pins him against the wall, he groaned in pain while we all overhear the cracking of his bones.

Misha.

"If you even think I'll let you insult my fucking family without getting away with it your fucking wrong, get the fuck out of my house before I kill you"

Misha then releases him and like the pussy Ethan is, he ran out of the mansion, Misha turns around and meets eyes with me, I was panting like a dog trying to keep Rune out of trouble that I didn't realize how hard I'd been breathing.

"Vivian" he growled
"He called me hot" She shrugs, I couldn't help but smile, and then realized he called her family.
"The fuck you looking at!" Rune shouted and instantly everyone went back to partying ignoring all of us, "You okay?" he leaned down and whispered into my ear.

I nod, "Stay here I'm going to look for Lana" I nod again being left alone, "Hey" Stella wraps her arms around my neck giving me a tight hug, "Screw him okay" She whispered into my ear, I nod again and smile. "I'll be back okay" I release her and head down the hall.

Where everyone in their right mind is fucking and making out, I try to look straight and rush to the bathroom to throw up, "Blondie" I stop mid-way after rehearing that nickname. No please don't be- Misha then suddenly walks up to me to face me.

He licked his bottom lip as he stared at my dress, "Come with me"