Chapter 4: Malcom

Blair

I sat on the ground, besides Violet, my mothers grave while I wrote in my notebook, Rune sitting across from me on grandpas vault while eating chips and salsa, I could overhear the chewing of the chips in his mouth making me annoyed.

"Isn't it rude eating in a fucking graveyard?" I shut my eyes dropping my pen over my book, he stops chewing for a quick second and then continues, I roll my eyes and carefully rip the page from my notebook and fold it in half.

I place it on mothers grave along the daisies, her favorite flowers "What's that?" Rune asked curiously with a mouth full of chips, "A note" he snorts, "Obviously, what does the note say?"

I arch a brow and glance at him, "Catching her up on life" I say biting the inside of my cheek while he stared at me with dowl eyes.

He nods while wrapping the chip back with a rubber band he had on his wrist, it was pretty chilly out and he only had a long sleeve shirt tho he seemed warmed in it.

He didn't utter another word he just stared at mother grave picture, her blonde hair and dimples with those perfectly pearly white teeth, crazy to think she is not here anymore.

"She won't be here to see me graduate" I let out a breath and crawl over toward Rune to sit beside him, I wrap my arm around his shoulder and lean my head against his, "Those beautiful goddamn ocean eyes" he smiles, he has the same dimples as mom which makes me beam.

as we were about to leave I asked Rune to wait for me in the car, I reread the note I wrote and felt my eyes starting to tear up.

Hey, Mom, it's me your peach I know you won't be able to read this note but it makes me feel close to you like catching you up on my life so far Rune is graduating in a couple of weeks and is taking over Dads place as CEO Lana is turning into a sophomore and I'm turning into a senior crazy to think you won't be here to see us graduate but it's okay I guess you'll see us from heaven of course, I miss you every day and I wish you were here by my side, dad is still serious about our grades and Rune is still the overprotective brother since we were little. but guess what Mishas back I know! and the worse part is Rune is making him babysit me while he's gone oh how I can't goddamn wait (sarcasticly). anyways that's all so far I miss you so much Mom and I hope you miss me as much I'm sorry for all the fucked up shit I did and hope you can forgive me for that...anyways love you too the moon and back.

a tear slipped and fell onto the note, I sniffle a deep breath and place the note back on the ground, as I made my way back to the parking lot someone catches my eyes, a buff guy was staring down at a gravestone.

His hands were into a fist and he seemed so mad but sad at once, is that... Misha? what in the bloody hell is he doing here? I wanted to know whose grave he was up to I hated that I cared but I was very curious.

I didn't know Misha lost someone, I thought he was a spoiled brat who had everything he wanted. I had to resist the urge to walk up to him and thank god I did. I made my way back to Rune's car feeling nothing but guilt for Misha.

Misha

I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you, I kept repeating the words over and over again as stood above my older brother's grave. "You should have fought back you fucking idiot" I gritted my teeth as angry or sad tears rolled down my face.

The only person I will ever cry for is this stupid piece of shit, he was going to be the CEO of LEB but then after his murder I, the second oldest son had to take over, Fallon aka my older sister wants nothing to do with LEB that's why she's forcing me to be apart of LEB.

I want nothing to do with LEB as well, it reminds me too much of Malcom, knowing how excited he was to take over, but then Vincent fucking Ambrose had to send a fucking assassin to kill him, I ran away right after Malcom's death.

No one knew why besides my family, and no one knows what happened to Malcolm but us and fucking Vincent, of course, everyone thinks he moved away and started his own life.

And when I left everyone thought I left with him, which made it more believable, but I was on the verge of joining him either way so it wouldn't have mattered if no one believed us.

It was so fucking stupid when Father decided to bury him in the city's well-known grave, thank god it's huge I got lost trying to find him, "I fucking miss you brother" I say taking a sigh.

Before I could walk away I glance down at his bracelet, the bracelet he had been wearing when Vincent stabbed him and slit his throat, I've been wearing it since then.

It hurts like a bitch but that's the only way I feel close to this idiot.