Chapter 10: Missions

Misha

After last night I told Lana I'll be out for a while and to call me if there was an emergency, I couldn't face Blair at the moment, she's the first and last person I wanted to know about my singing.

I met up with Vivian and Fallon at LEB "Ah sweet little sister and Vivian" I rolled my eyes at the sight of Vivian arching a brow and looking like she was in a shit mood, "Been a while" Fallon gives me a tight hug.

I wrap my arms around her long brown wavy hair before releasing her, "Come here" I roll my eyes pulling Vivian into a hug, she beams and hugs me tighter, her Dior perfume intoxicating my nose.

"I'll keep your secret" She then suddenly whispers into my ear, "You better, I wouldn't want to splatter my own blood around my hands" She lets out a chuckle and chokes me with her arm,

"Now, now Misha you know very well I'll kill you before you could even make your move" I let out another chuckle, true but whatever.

She then releases me giving me a smirk and a wink as we made our way into the building.

"Misha" Father held his hand out for me, I arch a brow "Malcolm," I say not bothering to place my hand in his, He then chuckles causing me to smile, "Get in here you piece of shit" I roll my eyes opening my arms for him.

He gives me a hug and then quickly releases me, we then sat down in his office, "What's the big problem??" I arched a brow looking up at Vivian standing beside me as Fallon sat beside me, she gives me a smirk and then winks.

"I have a traitor, I need you to teach him a lesson" I glare at him, "Can't one of your little minions do that for you" He lets out another laugh his gold teeth revealing to us.

I roll my eyes as I feel Vivian glare staring right at me, "Fine, tell me a name and I'll get straight with it" Malcolm nods and hands me a piece of paper, confused I take the paper and open it up

Michel Henador, 9. p.m sharp strip club, new partner

I glare up at Vivian again "Fuck" I mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her as we headed toward the elevator, she walked beside me her long red wine hair bouncing as her heels click on the floor, everyone staring at us with shock and cation.

One thing about Vivian and I, we don't follow rules, we break them, she's basically the girl version of me she's not afraid to get, dirty.

"I wanted it to be a surprise little cousin" She grins
"I'm not partnering up with you"
"To bad" She clicks on the elevator button,

Bing

I sigh as the elevator opens for us, We both freeze in place when we see Kenji and Koa in suits standing at the doors, "What are you two doing here?" I arch a brow glancing at Vivian.

Her eye lingers on Kenji's...fucking dirty bitch.

I rolled my eyes and glance back at Kenji and Koa, "Our father called saying it was important" Koa says, "Why would he call you two wonks?" Vivian's Russian accent caused me to snort before they could answer they take a step forward, while we took a step back.

Kenji smiles licking his bottom lip as he took Vivian into his view, admiring her like she was dessert, how fucking cute.

"Wonks? you must have mistaken yourself"
"I'm sure I didn't," she scowls folding her arms across her chest,
"You have a mouth don't you little one" She snorts, Koa arching a brow mesmerized by Kenji flirting,

"You better close yours before I seal it shut" he laughs, and so do I, "You too" She shoves her elbow into my shoulder, "Whatever we have no idea but we came prepared just in case he sent us on a...mission" Out of all people I never expect Kenji to go out a stab someone.

I expect that from their sister instead, "Come on we have to go," I grasp Vivian's shoulder shoving her into the elevator before it shut.

Vivian stumbles inside letting out a growl from her throat, she cleans off her black dress from my touch, "I don't like that guy" I roll my eyes not caring about her interest.

"Why don't you strip and I'll kill the fucker" Vivian said, I choke on my bottle of water from the thought of me fucking stripping, "Funny"
"I'm serious Malcolm said he seems to have an interest in men"

"I'm not fucking stripping Vivian!" I shout, she rolls her eyes and leans back on my truck while I drove to the strip club to prepare our plan, "Fine what's your plan smart ass" "One don't curse you sound stupid" She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

My family is mixed, British and Russian, we all have an accent but when we curse it sounds fucking ridiculous, except for me since I was the only one born in DC, and I barely have an accent.

While Fallon Vivian and the rest of my family were born in Russia, "You strip and try to get the fucker alone in the sex room, I'll be waiting and we both show him who he was messing with" "Didn't think about that, okay sounds like a plan"

I got changed it was currently 8 p.m and Vivian had messaged me she was on her way to pick me up, I put on a coat over my black outfit, reloaded my gun, and placed it behind my back pocket.

My pocket blade was placed on the inside of my coat,

My Favorite Whore Of A Cousin: Outside

I let out a sigh and make my way down the hall, before I could knock on Blair's door I hoover my hand over her doorknob, "Misha?" I jump at her sudden appearance in the dark, I spun around seeing her holding hot Cheetos and a glass of water.

My body heats up quicker than boiling water, shit it's hot in here, "hey um just saying I'll be home late, um call me if you need anything" She arches a brow and nods walking past me into her room.